Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the water about 5am Sat morning out from salt river, friend had 1st fish on within five minutes while I was still trying to re-tie on leader. Boated 4 fish within 1 hour from starting out but only 1 decent pic due to being fairly ill-prepared for the dark. Three were around 30 and the pic was estimated at 40, did not want to keep him out of the water long. We also got a small bass, about 30in pike and another musky around 11 am. Using mepps killers all colors.attachment=64243:Big_Musky.jpg]
1st time trying to post pic so if it is screwed up!!!!!! I hopefully can fish better than I navigate the computer,thank god!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Jefffishalot @ Jul 20 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got on the water about 5am Sat morning out from salt river, friend had 1st fish on within five minutes while I was still trying to re-tie on leader. Boated 4 fish within 1 hour from starting out but only 1 decent pic due to being fairly ill-prepared for the dark. Three were around 30 and the pic was estimated at 40, did not want to keep him out of the water long. We also got a small bass, about 30in pike and another musky around 11 am. Using mepps killers all colors.attachment=64243:Big_Musky.jpg]
1st time trying to post pic so if it is screwed up!!!!!! I hopefully can fish better than I navigate the computer,thank god!

Morning approx. 5am

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(6667supersport @ Jul 20 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>WOW, might have to start getting up early, 4 fish in an hour...........great job.

That is what we thought, we are going to try earlier this week. After those 4 like I said they shut down until the one I caught at about 11.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Good going! If you don't mind my asking, about what depth and speed were you at?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.