Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start, I have had two boxes of girl scout cookies on my desk since Feb. (about) and one package of six candy bars that expired in July 2002. This is a game to me at this point.

Today, A pregnant co-worker comes into my office and starts to tell me how she is is going to open those. Well, I looked at her and said "I don' think you need those at this time".

People just don't have a sense of humor any more, at least the knocked up ones.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well what did she say? Was she like "Well I NEVER!
"

Those cookies and candy bars were calling her name I bet!!! lol

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her response actually began with you A$$ hole, and I am not going to bring you candy anymore. What a threat there.

The food is a total game at this point, how long it will last? My best guess is it will all be gone when I return from a week off. I know she wont touch the candy bars as they have expired and she is anal to that. The other guys will hit the Tangalones and thin mints. The boxes are half open, but no one has had the guts to open them further. I guess they all know ratings are due in a month or so.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
here's another game I used to play... kind of fun to watch

put out a full bowl of candy on your desk for a while... watch how fast it depletes. then take the candy out, leaving only one... and watch to see who the person is who will actually take the last one... most people won't...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Add that one to the list of things NOT to say to a pregnant woman:

17. "I finished the Oreos."
16. "Not to imply anything, but I don't think the kid weighs forty pounds."
15. "Y'know, looking at her, you'd never guess that Pamela Lee had a baby..!!
14. "I sure hope your thighs aren't gonna stay that flabby forever!"
13. "Well, couldn't they induce labor ? The 25th is the Super Bowl."
12. "Darned if you ain't about five pounds away from a surprise visit from that Richard Simmons fella."
11. "Fred at the office passed a stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt."
10. "Whoa! For a minute there, I thought I woke up next to Willard Scott!"
9. "I'm jealous! Why can't men experience the joy of childbirth ?"
8. "Are your ankles supposed to look like that ?"
7. "Get your *own* ice cream."
6. "Geez, you're awfully puffy looking today."
5. "Got milk ?"
4. "Maybe we should name the baby after my secretary, Tawney."
3. "Man! That rose tattoo on your hip is the size of Madagascar!"
2. "Retaining water ? Yeah, like the Hoover Dam retains water."
1. "You don't have the guts to pull the trigger........."

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What's also fun is leave a bag of candy in a hot car all day and then put them out in a bowl. Then sit back and watch them try to get the wrappers off.

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 07:52 AM)What's also fun is leave a bag of candy in a hot car all day and then put them out in a bowl. Then sit back and watch them try to get the wrappers off.

That's just mean!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Smalls @ May 30 2003, 09:43 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 07:52 AM) What's also fun is leave a bag of candy in a hot car all day and then put them out in a bowl. Then sit back and watch them try to get the wrappers off.

That's just mean!!

But amusing.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 09:48 AM)QUOTE(Smalls @ May 30 2003, 09:43 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 07:52 AM) What's also fun is leave a bag of candy in a hot car all day and then put them out in a bowl. Then sit back and watch them try to get the wrappers off.

That's just mean!!

But amusing.

I do that to my kids!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts