Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time posting with my new camera. The old one worked fine, it was a five mp. New one is a ten mp kodak easy share. When I browse, and select the pic instead of uploading it says " you did not select a file to upload", its a liar cause I did select an image, it just won't post it. It never appears in the manage section. Sorry, I'm computer stupid, or just stupid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rusty.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(rustyman @ Sep 28 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm having a hard time posting with my new camera. The old one worked fine, it was a five mp. New one is a ten mp kodak easy share. When I browse, and select the pic instead of uploading it says " you did not select a file to upload", its a liar cause I did select an image, it just won't post it. It never appears in the manage section. Sorry, I'm computer stupid, or just stupid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rusty.

What size are you resizing your photos to before attempting to upload them?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i use to have that problem. i found that if i upload my pics to my myspace account, then upload them here, it works.

i have a fuji w/sd card and it wont link up with my computer, so i use my playstation3, first, download them to the ps3, then i have to email myself, get on the computer, then upload them to myspace, then come to this site and then i can upload them here. LOL

gl, i hope its easier for you than it is for me, sometimes its just figuring it out

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Sep 28 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did you get my PM rusty? My guess is file size or format, but I'm not a computer guy, so...

Yes. Thanks for the advice. Someone else recommended photobucket. I was trying to resize my pics to the max. size 150x150, but I suck at getting stuff right with this stuff. I'll get it figured out somehow. Thanks fellas, I appreciate the help. I was going to redo my avatar but the small pic made me look like a china man with buckteeth. This is the pic was going to use. Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Outdoor recreation
Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Outdoor recreation

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.