Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, cyndi and I are cruising towards toronto.... in the middle of the sticks... nothing real special happening on the roads at all...

and she is just looking around, and like she's saying "hey, did you see that sign right there"

says to me:

"hey, did you see the lady we just passed with no arms driving the car with her feet?"

lmgdao...

soooo non-chalantly...

I look at her with my mouth open denying her truth..

we tried slowing down to catch the car, but it was going to slow for us not to be obvious gawkers.

so, is that possible?

And, what if she was driving a stick shift??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i am baffled.... dunno

i do swear i saw something YEARS ago on tv about a lady who was missing her arms but could do almost everything with her feet, including drive a specially outfitted van. i dunno... maybe i'm koo koo...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i saw that she had a ford suv...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Did she wave at you or flip you off?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I know I am going to hell for this:

1) What do you call a guy with no arms or no legs and hangs out on the wall?

ART

2)What do you call a guy with no arms or no legs and hangs out on the porch

MATT

What do you call a guy with no arms or no legs and floats in the water?

BOB

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Quite possible.

"As seen on T.V."

I've seen a guy play the guitar with his toes, he didn't have any arms. Pretty darn good too!!!

I've seen a lady with no arms who made her kids lunches with her feet, drove, brushed her teeth and styled her hair etc, etc..... you know, all the regular things people do in every day life. They even showed her signing a check at the grocery store after shopping.

Pretty darn amazing to me!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 24 2004, 10:58 AM)i am baffled.... dunno

i do swear i saw something YEARS ago on tv about a lady who was missing her arms but could do almost everything with her feet, including drive a specially outfitted van. i dunno... maybe i'm koo koo...
yep what she said minus the koo koo part. its possible, seen the same type of tv show once.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I saw a special on it by one of those news shows, 20/20 or Primetime. They put a little know like thing on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
How could you doubt me woman! I swear to god it was for real... i just happend to peer over to my right and was like
- it took a minute for it to sink in, then i told Pauline. Twas a very weird sight to see.... she was driving with her left paw...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Mar 24 2004, 11:03 AM)Did she wave at you or flip you off?

With her toe.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts