Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Who around the east side has a good selection of tubes? I'm looking for specific color (I'm not tellin') and I want at least a 100 count. Selfridge Sport & Tackle and Lakeside come to mind. Anyplace else?

·
Registered
927 Posts
bassabductor,

depending on what make of tube you want, there is a place online that ships in 2 days with a very good selection and hard to beat prices. email me if you are interested and i will give you the details.

or you can try bass pro shops. they have a ton a different colors, sizes, and styles.

madman himself

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Look at Xtreme Bass Tackle or call TOLL FREE: (877) 485-2223 to see if the secret color you are looking for is available. They're based in Clawson.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Nevermind, I see Dan already has the link, and it is better than mine!!! What the.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bassabductor,

One company you might want to try is Angler's Paradise in PA. They have a large variety of tubes and other tackle. Tournament anglers run the business and know their products. Send me an email and I can get you a discount on your order if you are interested.

www.anglersparadise.com

Regards

·
Registered
148 Posts
Try Mike's Rx Baits in Morenci, Michigan. www.mikesrxbaits.com Great tubes and good color selection. Call his 1-800 number on the web site and he'll ship them priority mail (2-3 days).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts