Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

I wish, I'm taking my wife out for our anniversary... I already tried the "lets go to the boat" angle.

·
Registered
600 Posts
My plan is to get off work between 3 and 4 and head out to the Sni for some wakeboarding on a friends boat. We will be out there until the sun tells us we are done. So anyone out there, look for us.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Definitely wanted to make a run through the Sni Bora. We'll stop and say hello.

Stodge, you out there? Your the one that was heading to Browns. Is that still a GO?

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Yeah what's a good time for dinner. I think we'll have guest' aboard.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definitely wanted to make a run through the Sni Bora. We'll stop and say hello.

Stodge, you out there? Your the one that was heading to Browns. Is that still a GO?

It is still as go as far as I know. Aaron hasn't cancelled yet.

I am going to the boat around noon to clean and hang out. Mike will come over after work. Friends should get to the boat between 4 -6 as far as I know.

Maybe this will remind Stodge to text Aaron and let me know a time.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jul 14 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definitely wanted to make a run through the Sni Bora. We'll stop and say hello.

I am going to the boat around noon to clean and hang out. Mike will come over after work. Friends should get to the boat between 4 -6 as far as I know.

Between 5 and 6.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(Sheamus @ Jul 14 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

I wish, I'm taking my wife out for our anniversary... I already tried the "lets go to the boat" angle.

Take her to Mac Rays by boat. My future wife wouldn't argue with that.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sheamus @ Jul 14 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

My wife wouldn't be impressed with that.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sheamus @ Jul 14 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. We don't keep our boat there, and it aint exactly cheap to eat there either. So it would be a treat for her.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sheamus @ Jul 14 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. We don't keep our boat there, and it aint exactly cheap to eat there either. So it would be a treat for her.

lol sorry I was being a smart a$$. Meant taking the boat to MacRay would not impress her since we keep it there. She does like the Bistro though.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CMB @ Jul 14 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sheamus @ Jul 14 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone going to be out later today? We're gonna head out on the jetboat around 4:30ish, do some runnin' then head over to Brown's for some grub. Gotta enjoy the day!

lol sorry I was being a smart a$. Meant taking the boat to MacRay would not impress her since we keep it there. She does like the Bistro though.

I figured. No biggie.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jul 14 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definitely wanted to make a run through the Sni Bora. We'll stop and say hello.

Plans are still on. I am at the boat and cleaned the cockpit area. Going to go for a swim in a bit. I've been told friends should be here between 5 and 6. I hope to be on the water between 6 and 6:30. I don't know if we need to get gas before we leave. I would take it but too chicken to do it by myself.

So we should be at Brown's around 7 if not before. Hope to see some peeps while we are there.

btw ... I would be really happy to go to the Bistro for an anniversary dinner. My idea of a good anniversary has ranged from going to a Wings or Pistons game to a vacation in the Dominican to dinner at a place that I like.

I wish my birthday and anniversary
were in the summer (it happens to fall on the same day in the winter). If ithey were in the summer, my ideal day would be out on the boat no matter if it was anchored in a bay or dinner at any of the places I like to eat on the water. I love the Bistro and Knots at Riverside.

hmmmmmmm that would be a good reception food ..... wedding knots.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't we still OWE you a case of beer????

Yes we do. Gonna have to pay up soon. Hopefully we'll see you soon, JD.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts