Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jun 23 2003, 05:51 PM)OK one more time people!! I hate to drink alone. C'mon rerun, campari, sunbums, boatchic, Afireman!!!! We had a blast last week!!
What time ???

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Pics from Last Tuesday... Talk about Die Hards!!!

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Zesty @ Jun 23 2003, 06:32 PM)I'll be out on the lake tomorrow evening - will stop by for one or two ........ Sea Ray 340 "Zesty"
If you don't "STOP BY"....should I tell everyone where you SECRET HIDING SPOT is located so they can come and get you ????

I am going to say....a definite MAYBE to tomorrow night at Metro...if I get my work finished.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 23 2003, 08:26 PM)We are there!!!!!!! 5ish
Campari's???are you going to be there? Grandson is coming. He is looking forward to meeting Josh.
Hey Sunbums!!! I wish it wasn't tomorrow.
We've got Jimmy Buffett tickets. Josh would have loved to hang with your grandson. What a total bummer, the weather supposed to be great, too!

We need to exchange cell numbers and try to coordinate a time. I'd love to get those two together. We also are looking forward to hanging with you guys some more, too.

Everyone have a blast tomorrow, and take some pics!!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 24 2003, 07:10 AM)TTT

Its going to be a hot one today. Metro sounds like the perfect plan.
sunbum- we're heading up to metro soon. i dont know what time you plan on getting there, but i should be there until 4 or so...
basking in the sun and playing in the water

gotta work on the tan

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Can't make it, work is getting in the way and I plan on making the CK anniversary party Wednesday.

Have fun crew!

·
Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 23 2003, 07:18 PM)QUOTE(Zesty @ Jun 23 2003, 06:32 PM) I'll be out on the lake tomorrow evening - will stop by for one or two ........ Sea Ray 340 "Zesty"
If you don't "STOP BY"....should I tell everyone where you SECRET HIDING SPOT is located so they can come and get you ????

I am going to say....a definite MAYBE to tomorrow night at Metro...if I get my work finished.

Looks like there will be two factions at Metro - Some on the floating docks and some in the horseshoe. EVERYONE on ch 69!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.