Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I polished her all day today. I'll have some pics of the engine soon. I just got the new exaust on yesterday. Looks and sounds awesome.

· Registered
4,657 Posts
I thought that was next week. I was just outside of Metro anchored as Cassie and I watched the sun go down as we had a nice little picnic dinner. i would have shown at Metro if I'd have known. Sorry guys...........

· Registered
23,830 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 10:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at?
I never got an invite.

· Registered
23,830 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Apr 30 2003, 07:37 AM)so where DID everyone end up last night?
I was at TnTs after my finals.

· Registered
3,538 Posts
Great pictures!!!

I ended up at Jewel's for a BBQ.
Then I was off to TNT's about 10:00pm, but my better half was not up for it...so homebound we went.

Hope everyone had happy Tuesday Boozeday!

· Premium Member
10,116 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 09:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at? Hammer, CBJ, Jason R, Hazy Memory?
That would require mentioning before you go that you are going to. I was there all weekend and all last weekend, where were you?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.