Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at? Hammer, CBJ, Jason R, Hazy Memory?

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I polished her all day today. I'll have some pics of the engine soon. I just got the new exaust on yesterday. Looks and sounds awesome.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 10:28 PM)I think Gimme Fuel is lookin' good. It's running even better.
I see you have some followers!

Stern!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I thought that was next week. I was just outside of Metro anchored as Cassie and I watched the sun go down as we had a nice little picnic dinner. i would have shown at Metro if I'd have known. Sorry guys...........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 10:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at?
I never got an invite.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Apr 30 2003, 07:37 AM)so where DID everyone end up last night?
I was at TnTs after my finals.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Great pictures!!!

I ended up at Jewel's for a BBQ.
Then I was off to TNT's about 10:00pm, but my better half was not up for it...so homebound we went.

Hope everyone had happy Tuesday Boozeday!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Actually Rerun. I got about 2 extra mph last night, due to the cool air. I hit 56. I think the Metro deal is the best for us and the cheapest. Hope to see more troops out there next week.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 09:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at? Hammer, CBJ, Jason R, Hazy Memory?
That would require mentioning before you go that you are going to. I was there all weekend and all last weekend, where were you?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts