Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Tuesday @ Metro

3K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  Adios 
G
#1 ·
Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at? Hammer, CBJ, Jason R, Hazy Memory?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 10:28 PM)I think Gimme Fuel is lookin' good. It's running even better.
I see you have some followers!

Stern!

#8 ·
I thought that was next week. I was just outside of Metro anchored as Cassie and I watched the sun go down as we had a nice little picnic dinner. i would have shown at Metro if I'd have known. Sorry guys...........

#10 ·
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 10:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at?
I never got an invite.

#20 ·
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Apr 29 2003, 09:22 PM)Fun was had by all. but, Jabber and Convincor were the only ones to show.

Hands up in the air, wondering where everyone was at? Hammer, CBJ, Jason R, Hazy Memory?
That would require mentioning before you go that you are going to. I was there all weekend and all last weekend, where were you?

G
#22 ·
Actually, Hammer, we didnt expect to see anyone there. Just joking around a bit. We thought it would be a funny pic. We weren't there very long. Just wanted to warm up the ol' girl from a long cold winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.