Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed home, so I thought I'd start this thread to see what kind of response I got. I'd love to have a beer somewhere on such a nice evening!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm getting ready to go to my old watering hole...Bamboozles!

On the south side of 12 mile, just west of VanDyke. Not at all a summertime pub. Just cool people

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I've got my usual date with my daughter.....will be drinking when I get back down this way! Can't wait......I've been ready for hours!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 22 2003, 04:56 PM)I'm headed home, so I thought I'd start this thread to see what kind of response I got. I'd love to have a beer somewhere on such a nice evening!
I'd love for you to have a beer too!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm still recovering from the weekend in "Da Moot!"

·
Registered
64 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 05:24 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 22 2003, 04:56 PM) I'm headed home, so I thought I'd start this thread to see what kind of response I got. I'd love to have a beer somewhere on such a nice evening!

hey
i will take ya to get a beer or two.
unless you like lack daniels or tequila, licker is quicker

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
the moot kicked my a&& sunday... accually i think it was Zmans stairs that did .... note to self ... do NOT fall down stairs again....

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Jul 22 2003, 07:09 PM)the moot kicked my a&& sunday... accually i think it was Zmans stairs that did .... note to self ... do NOT fall down stairs again....
You fell down them too?

I think I have a slightly pulled Quadracept and some minor back pain from my acrobatics!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 22 2003, 07:12 PM)QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Jul 22 2003, 07:09 PM) the moot kicked my a&& sunday... accually i think it was Zmans stairs that did .... note to self ... do NOT fall down stairs again....
You fell down them too?

I think I have a slightly pulled Quadracept and some minor back pain from my acrobatics!
But I didn't spill my beer!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:24 PM)I'd love for you to have a beer too!!!!

Thank you, GIRRRRRRLIEEE!!

I'm heading over to BIG TREE & JEWELS for BBQ & BEERS!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 22 2003, 06:50 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:24 PM)

Thank you, GIRRRRRRLIEEE!!

I'm heading over to BIG TREE & JEWELS for BBQ & BEERS!
Your welcome InstaaaaaaaGATOR!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 22 2003, 07:50 PM)I'm heading over to BIG TREE & JEWELS for BBQ & BEERS!
and now I'm not!

First was invited, now find out it's girl's night . . .

GOOD THING I HAVE STEVE's BAR HANDY!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
It would've been a nice night for a boat cruise , But the boats been broke down since Jobbie. The frickin place I went to has had it three weeks and still don't have it fixed. I'll never go there again.
Well hope everybody has a good night.

Rob

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Damn! One half of my brain says, be a good boy tonight, get plenty of rest and wake up feeling fresh and revived for work tomorrow.

But the other half of my brain is saying, I really shouldn't let my pal Instigator drink alone...

What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO???

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 22 2003, 08:08 PM)Damn! One half of my brain says, be a good boy tonight, get plenty of rest and wake up feeling fresh and revived for work tomorrow.

But the other half of my brain is saying, I really shouldn't let my pal Instigator drink alone...

BUUUUUUUUDDDDY!!!

NO-BRAINER!!!

STEVE's BAR . . . OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

DOH!!
Guess I better UN-BURY IT!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:05 PM)I'm getting ready to go to my old watering hole...Bamboozles!
Me and my friends used to hang there all the time back in the day. Every employee knew us, what we drank, and would always bring free rounds.

I just finished cutting the grass and weed-whacking and took a picture of the house for selling purposes.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 22 2003, 08:21 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 22 2003, 08:08 PM) Damn! One half of my brain says, be a good boy tonight, get plenty of rest and wake up feeling fresh and revived for work tomorrow.

BUUUUUUUUDDDDY!!!

NO-BRAINER!!!

I guess I could have just one six pack without feeling too bad tomorrow...

Now the question is, Steve's Bar or TheWiz Dome?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Steve's Bar is open!?!?!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts