Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Tuesdays were brought about by some peeps wanting to go out during the week for a casual beer, drinks ect.

So sorry to see it has been so overly critiqued.

The LSCN family is mainly in the tri-county area, with a large majority closer to the water than some. This is thee reason for the bars to be in that area.

In my opinion, it is perfectly acceptable behavior, if you go out for a drink through the week, to stay in your general area. People do have to generally be home at a decent hour, due to employment. Wich is totally understandable why some people choose to go to Tnt's, wich is minutes from their house, and some people to go to Hamlin pub wich is minutes from their houses.
Tuesdays were meant to break up the week, keep a feel good vibe about your LSCN friends, and remenise about the fun summer activities, and maybe even plan new activities. Maybe meet some new people, that have recently decided to see what The LSCN group is all about. That is all.
By no means is it REQUIREMENT that you go out on a tuesday night, every tuesday night. It is always nice to see everyone. But lets look at reality. Responsabilities to
families, home, employment are very important. Therefor it is understandable that some people can't make it out on tuesdays.

If everyone want to get together every night of the week, Bless you for that. But with alot of people busy schedules, it just won't happen. We have come along way the past 1 1/2 yrs. New members, Organized events, New friends, Weekends at the moot.

Lets face it. Where can you find this many peolpe who agree on so much, and who pretty much are on the same level as one another?

It is our love for Boating, our love for People, Fun, our Warm Hearts and Good Nature, and Rob, Mike I, Mike, Chris, and the Moderators, that make this all capable.

So everyone please enjoy the family-friend atmosphere
we have here, and realize how lucky we are to have a group of people this large, we can call friends.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I only wish LSCN'ers like to go out and knock a few or 10 back on the weekends, you are all homebody, tea-toddlers on the weekends, ME, now I'm a weekend warrior, but can rarely do the Tuesday night gig.

If only there were some weekend drinkers!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok eddie, who helped you write that?

only kidding... that was VERY wonderfully put!
you rock, sir!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Eddie did you watch Queer I for the Straight guy becuase I think you should choose a new roll model (LOL)

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
who kidnapped Eddie and held him hostage for his password?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
captpeglegg...........LOL !

hey i am much deeper than that ingenius wise crack you
have all known and came to love...LOL !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Nov 19 2003, 05:52 PM)Eddie did you watch Queer I for the Straight guy because I think you should choose a new roll model (LOL)

Hey, Goose....I created the term, "Weekend Warrior"

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Nov 19 2003, 05:52 PM)Eddie did you watch Queer I for the Straight guy becuase I think you should choose a new roll model (LOL)
My side just busted out!

Well done Eddie.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WTF !

OK WHO STOLE MY PASSWORD AND WROTE ALL THAT
SISSY PANCE STUFF ?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
eddie... we
you! thank you!

i'm telling you... i think the lake norman bizarro eddie crossed over and fast eddie is captured over on the other site! lol!

eddie...you are great!:)

·
Registered
380 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 19 2003, 05:21 PM)Maybe meet some new people, that have recently decided to see what The LSCN group is all about.
THATS MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Yuck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts