Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hamlin Pub? TnT's? Staying home?

Where is everyone going?

If you could be SO KIND as to post where you will be going, and approx. what time you will be there.

Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Contemplating a visit to TnT's................unsure

haven't seen any posts about anything tonight.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I didn't think anything was happening tonight because CBJ is nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
to cold out to want to go anywhere.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm going to enjoy a quiet nite home alone

the younger kids are going w/ their Dad and the older one is at a basketball game.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
T-N-T's after 9:30 for me!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
too cold. staying home. saving $$$ and carbs! lol!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
TOO COLD?!!! Tough ot out!!!!! You only have to walk from your car to the door?!!!

Besides, CBJ would want us to continue!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Didn't see any posts earlier either. With so many peeps on the wagon and the weekend I had, I guess I was thinking to take today off. Of course my mind could be changed.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 6 2004, 04:54 PM)too cold. staying home. saving $$$ and carbs! lol!
Yep, me too!

Hitting LIFETIME on the way home, then house cleaning, laundry, etc . . .

Probably ending up in the HOT TUB!

·
Registered
741 Posts
JABBERJAWZ: Let me know if you need help moving!!
I have a Dodge Dakota and could help if you need it.

As for tonight - unsure so far. Just because of all the peeps not going up to TNT's and we don't have much money after wastin' alot of it on Gino's Surf.

Except I'll keep an eye on this thread just incase some peeps are going' up.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'm homebound for at least the next week...Massive amounts of paaaataying out east has left my livah quiverin' and my wallet empty. Lots of Beeyahs with my homeys!!

And Hammer, the Mad Caller!!! OMG!! I got up one day, and my friend asked "what's HAMMER mean on your fone?" I had left it on the kitchen table, and apparently she heard it and got up outa bed to see what
the 'buzzing' in her kitchen was. So, your presence was felt back in NH.

I tried to explain to her,(she's computer and internet illiterate) that I found this group of people who communicate kinda like email who don't use their real names, and who are all interested in things in, on and around Lake St Clair, and party like crazy with each other. I never did get her to understand...She thought you were some black dude from the 'hood'!!! LOL!!! I imagined you made up as Al Jolson singing 'Mammy' and started to crack up! Choked on my coffee!!

If I wasn't so hung over that morning, it really woulda been way too funny and I woulda called you and let you talk to her!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 6 2004, 05:38 PM)And Hammer, the Mad Caller!!! OMG!! I got up one day, and my friend asked "what's HAMMER mean on your fone?" I had left it on the kitchen table, and apparently she heard it and got up outa bed to see what the 'buzzing' in her kitchen was. So, your presence was felt back in NH.
Too funny bud.

Hey, lets hit the oyster bar at the Chop House one of these days. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 6 2004, 05:44 PM)Hey, lets hit the oyster bar at the Chop House one of these days. Let me know.
OK by me! I love going there!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 6 2004, 06:23 PM)JABBERJAWZ: Let me know if you need help moving!!
I have a Dodge Dakota and could help if you need it.

As for tonight - unsure so far. Just because of all the peeps not going up to TNT's and we don't have much money after wastin' alot of it on Gino's Surf.

Except I'll keep an eye on this thread just incase some peeps are going' up.
I appreciate the help Dave. Hey PM me your cell phone # and I can get a hold of you.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Staying home to tend to my cold, my empty wallet and my undone chores. <_<

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I've got to log off but I might hit the parrots cove on Dequindre north of 14 at about 9:00 any takers call my cell 586-491-8888 capt peg (Paul) for a burger

1 - 20 of 35 Posts