Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Tuesday Boozeday peeps...what's going on for tonight?

I have no school so I'm game.

Whatcha say?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Its going to be cold and rainy. Could be a TnT night.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hasn't TNT'S discontinued the $$ beers? For some reason I think they have.

We could always have a reunion @ Shooters for old times sake - I know fo sho! they have $$ beers.

I thought you forgot about my ice adventures hat Rich - good man!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'll be at the Dixie Chix w/Cocktails & Dreams!
OH NO!!

Actually, we're meeting some suppliers. The DC's just happen to be on stage. <_<

We'll probably catch up w/everyone after, though!

Hey, SHANNY, aren't you intruding on CBJ's official night?? Did you check w/the BOOZEDAY MEISTER first?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Message to all " Your choice is simple, you can join us and live in peace, or, continue on your present course and face obliteration"

·
Registered
229 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Jun 3 2003, 01:11 PM)Does anybody remember what movie that quote came from, and the actor who said it?

Sounds like that crazy looking leader dude from mad max, when he's talking to colony through a megaphone. I know it's not, but it sounds like it...it was something like...."Just walk away".....anyway...I'm rambling........Beers sound good tonight.

·
Registered
709 Posts
A bunch of peeps I know are heading to Eastowne (21 and Gratiot) tonight around 9. Dancing, karaoke, and....

$1 drinks for anything you want from 8 to Midnight

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have finally succumbed to sars, i think. i am so sick right now! bleecht!

have some beers for me, shandog. as for me, i'm going to go get myself drunk on nyquil.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 3 2003, 10:29 AM)i have finally succumbed to sars, i think. i am so sick right now! bleecht!

have some beers for me, shandog. as for me, i'm going to go get myself drunk on nyquil.
So sorry . . . enjoy the day off as best you can!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 3 2003, 10:29 AM)as for me, i'm going to go get myself drunk on nyquil.
You forgot the "big f*#king Q"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i was thinking of adding that to my signature for the day. lol.

thanks, instigator! i am going to try! i have for shizim finally overworked myself into illness.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Ok Shan, I am in...dinner at Pier III for perch, then possibly East Town? $1 drinks for ANYTHING? lol I'll bet they quit serving me Jack for a buck....

Mini

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Hi Shandiggity!! Tuesday Boozeday sounds fun, but we are in tonight again doing more house work- we ALMOST have this place put together. Have one for me.... Hey have one of those Root Beer Bottle Cap Martini's! YUM!!!

Instigator- have a good time at DC
Lets do cocktails soon- we miss you!!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts