Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
OOPS!! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME POSTING THAT!!! GRRRRRR!!! dang rumpie! leaving yourself logged in... grrr! lol!

ok, still... anyone want beers and trivia? I'M the one who can let loose some steam.

G

·
I don't know if I'd want to be around when you let loose your steam...

edit: Actually that reply was for the Rumpy one, but I guess it still applies. It's not going to involve an orange cone is it???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lmao!!! heh heh heh!!
OH! that was embarrassing. maybe i should have an alter ego when something like that comes out! lol! i can't believe i was that smart-mouthed with those people!! so i guess 'Tine' will be my alter-ego when i dumb stuff. lol!

ok... i promise i won't tell anyone to go back to their own country and i won't try to find the harbor master if anyone meets up for beers & trivia! loL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
maybe bw3 in the clem?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have a meeting at Mac-Rays this evening but I could stop up at BW3's for a beer or two if your all going. abouts what time??

NoCode

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
coolio! dunno... probably 7 or 8?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
cool, I'll be there about 9:00

should I bring you my SOSCL stuff or wait and give it to convincer at the boat show??

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Not sure yet, but I might make an appearence.

·
Registered
741 Posts
What's Up Guys!!! I'm stuck working a double overtime shift again. Oh Well. I hope you have a great time and drink a few for Laurie and me. We'll catch up with all yall later!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Sep 16 2003, 04:59 PM)cool, I'll be there about 9:00

should I bring you my SOSCL stuff or wait and give it to convincer at the boat show??

please give it to convincor at the boatshow. that'd be coo!
wahooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
DawnieDawn and I are playing softball believe it or not tonight maybe we'll stop by after the game which is at 7:20. So we can probably be there around 8:30ish all sweaty ick!. Well maybe me at least I had 3 hits into the outfield last time not bad for someone who hasn't played in ten years!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm sure now, I'll see whoever is there around 8:00.
Come on the rest of you, you know you don't have anything better to do, or is that just me.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
ARRRGGGG! I really need to move eastward.
Gonna have to pass tonight.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hell Ya Boater2be!! The eastside is where it's at. We'll see ya another time All Jacked Up. Are you going boating this Saturday? I have to work till 3PM but we may be out afterwards. I took all the weekends off this summer but now it's time to go back to reality. Oh Well. <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEWETBAR Posted on Sep 16 2003, 06:30 PM
Are you going boating this Saturday? I have to work till 3PM but we may be out afterwards. I took all the weekends off this summer but now it's time to go back to reality. Oh Well.

As long as the weather is good, I'll be out. Hope to see ya.

Sorry, off the subject.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts