Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday is the only day above 80 degrees in the 10 day forecast and since the majority of the Summer weather has been garbage, I think it is worth taking a vacation day to spend it on the lake, hope to see you out there.

Tue Aug 25 Partly Cloudy 86°
Wed Aug 26 Scattered T-Storms 76°
Thu Aug 27 Cloudy 73°
Fri Aug 28 Few Showers 70°
Sat Aug 29 Showers 74°
Sun Aug 30 Partly Cloudy 70°
Mon Aug 31 Partly Cloudy 68°
Tue Sep 01 Mostly Sunny 72°
Wed Sep 02 Sunny 72°

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
QUOTE(kowached @ Aug 24 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tuesday is the only day above 80 degrees in the 10 day forecast and since the majority of the Summer weather has been garbage, I think it is worth taking a vacation day to spend it on the lake, hope to see you out there.

I feel like I have been "kowached".....

The big question here is, "where you gonna be at?"

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Just got the word that Soo Sassy will be joining me today. Looking forward to blasting across the lake and joining up with some other riders today becasue I know there are so many of you that are thinking of an excuse to tell your boss so he'll let you go at noon, right?

LET'S ROCK!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Aw man! A day late and a dollar short. Due to hassles at Credit Union One we were not able to close on our boat last night or else we would probably be out today. Thanks to MSU credit union we are back on track to be boat owners tonight. Rain or shine we will be looking for some lscn'rs on the lake this weekend.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Heading to Ludington MI to do some salmon fishing on a charter boat with a customer. Looking forward to spending the today and tomorrow out on Lake Michigan. I'm bringing the camera, so stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Aug 25 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Heading to Ludington MI to do some salmon fishing on a charter boat with a customer. Looking forward to spending the today and tomorrow out on Lake Michigan. I'm bringing the camera, so stay tuned.

Have fun in the "trailer"
Nice to see ya last night! Bring us back some Salmon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.