Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know we don't like talking about being out of the water, but soon we'll be congregating for cheap beers and good company. any ideas where yet?

*tnt's i'm sure wants us back.
*winners has expressed interest, and i gave capt rob the owner's card. any word, capt?
*post mt clemens has also expressed interest, but i have yet to give capt rob any info so as not to over load.
*what say the grand marshal of tuesday night?

i'm not trying to step over anyone's head... i just want to know if i can help strike a sweet deal for lscner's!

i also say that the LSCNMOTW gets a cowbell every week to proudly display on their mantle... or toilet tank, whatever is more fitting. lol!

masses!! voice your opinions!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Sep 10 2003, 07:12 AM)dollar bottles ... have to be part of the criteria!
exactly!
rotate? remember telling your pals to 'sit on it and rotate' when you were a kid? lol!! rotating is a cool idea for tues.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Whatever's closest to where I'm living at the time.

G

·
I will be at Winner's.

The atmousphere is much better than the competition. The owners ROCK. The music ROCKS (no Kereoke). And the drinks have a kick a$$ amount of booze in them.

Believe me, the owner's of Winner's will make it worth our time.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Sep 10 2003, 07:39 AM)And the drinks have a kick a$$ amount of booze in them.
oh my god do they ever!!!
my vote is for winners (i almost typed weiners! lol!)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Sep 10 2003, 07:54 AM)Everybody is a winner @ Winners.

Sorry, I'm letting the truth be known.

Where is that place?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I might be able to make a few tuesdays, what ever you guys pick is fine with me. Cant wait for the Pistons parties at the Post in Auburn Hills
CK
(much shorter drive only 10 min for me)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Winners sounds good to me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.