1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I'm gonna put in for one, I have an awesome farm in Clarkston a lady is gratious enough to let me hunt, I just really don't know if I'm gonna have the time this year. I'm gonna be doing an addition to my home this spring, and then coupled with a 10 day trip to Hawaii, I just don't think time is on my side. I hate to say it, but I do believe walleye fishing is gonna be on the back burner this year too.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(northern ******* 2 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 5 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ya i forgot last year
until it was to late.
not about turkey. how long have you lived in clawson. i use yo live there and graduatyed from there.

i grew up there got married moved away now im back i graduated in 1985 c h s musky bob sr is also a c.h.s. alumni

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Last chance this weekend.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I forgot......oh wait no I didnt cant hunt with no weapon.. time to start collecting again getting a new bow from bass pro with the taxes
thinking Browning???

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(gone fishin @ Feb 8 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I forgot......oh wait no I didnt cant hunt with no weapon.. time to start collecting again getting a new bow from bass pro with the taxes
thinking Browning???

Hey a guy at my work is selling a nice used bow - don't have details but he said he paid $800 for the bow and wants $250 with everything except a case... PM me if you're interested I'll get details. I'm betting it's a sweet deal, this guy has top of the line stuff...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts