1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
they should be posted now.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(DaveS. @ Mar 1 2010, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>MEIJERS or KROGERS usually, sshh dont tell anyone
Thats alright Bill shoots his neighbors rabbits. LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Mar 2 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Mar 1 2010, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got mine.....4-19 to 5-02-10 unit zz private land

I got the late hunt didnt relize it was going to mess with my walleye season

Hunting Is more important than fishing. In my book at least. I would rather be in the woods than on the water any day. I do like both but hunting is much more relaxing for me.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Mar 2 2010, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats when the spring run is they bite like crazy
Still rather be hunting. Nothing beats the woods in the spring. Never know what you might find. Might find some antler drops or other stuff. Fish are in the lake all year long. But hunting is limited

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
i found a shed last year when i was turkey hunting. I also have my budy who did the early hunt i am going and calling for him as long as it is legal.

Brings up my other question can i call for some one if i dont have a gun

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.