Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heidi that I work with wants to go out there with her friend Kelly and they need a ride.

They are the perfect boat whores...They will be on time, bring food and liquor!

Heidi and Kelly will be at the big party tommorrow night!

I am having Heidi email me a picture to post, so you will know who she is!

Pictures to come shortly!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I'll take one for the team here and be the a-hole that asked for a pic. Although if Sparky doesn't get moving on Max's boat I might be in the same position as these girls.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have the pics, but I'll let her post them.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 17 2004, 08:45 AM)They are the perfect boat whores...They will be on time, bring food and liquor!
Yeah, but can they tie lines, fenders and set an anchor?!

·
Registered
309 Posts
This might be one of the funniest posts I have seen on a message board due to two things...

QUOTEThey are the perfect boat whores...They will be on time, bring food and liquor!

Can they teach my friends this courtesy????

QUOTEwow, they MUST be good; they have an agent!

My friend was telling a story last night about a guy she works with... She said if she is interested in a guy he likes, he act's like a pimp and tries to help her "close the deal", but if he doesn't like the guy, he acts like her big brother and tries to scare him away... Just kinda made me think of that...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(cotty @ Jun 17 2004, 08:39 AM)Boss,

Where do you work because I need a new job?

Oxford Automotive! The worst place in the world to work except for the people!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Going Deep @ Jun 17 2004, 08:40 AM)Hey, The other Blonde is Shannon? And Lynn ? Right?
Yeah! How do you know them?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
My friend Jen Lowrie used to work for Oxford in Wallaceburg until they closed down. I know she used to travel to the states some times, do you know her? She is now at Rassini or something like that

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jun 17 2004, 08:43 AM)My friend Jen Lowrie used to work for Oxford in Wallaceburg until they closed down. I know she used to travel to the states some times, do you know her? She is now at Rassini or something like that
I know the name, but not her personally. Wallaceburg is actually still open for two more months but operating on a shoe string....She would have known Mike Wood the Plant Manager and a good friend/co-worker of mine.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Oxford Automotive! The worst place in the world to work except for the people!
[/quote]
That's why I was asking. How couldn't I enjoy going to work when I work with such beautiful ladies.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts