Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sounds like fun, I'll be on the lake this weekend but maybe up for a test and tune night at Milan during the week when it cools off.

·
Registered
208 Posts
why not have a meet and greet with people from lscn that have classic cars in the fall ?.
after the boats are put away. my cousin owns a local bar on m59 in macomb that i could possible get some food or drink discounts if there where enough people coming.

just a idea

john

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Ubly is a great track to run at. I've tried to run at Milan and it's just a zoo. Lapeer has a shitty track. Ubly has a nice track, plenty of VHT, and oftentimes a real small crowd. I've gotten 30 passes in a day on a trip there, and that included an hour break in the middle of the day because nobody was in line.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(sleeper @ Sep 17 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ubly is a great track to run at. I've tried to run at Milan and it's just a zoo. Lapeer has a shitty track. Ubly has a nice track, plenty of VHT, and oftentimes a real small crowd. I've gotten 30 passes in a day on a trip there, and that included an hour break in the middle of the day because nobody was in line.

Milan is more entertainment. rookies on crotch rockets, when the bike goes farther then the rider. Or people that insist on leaving pieces of their trans on the starting line. How about people that can't burn out. Ubly is clean too. Norwalk is ok as well, but vinegar on french fries, wtf??(by the way its good)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 17 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sleeper @ Sep 17 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ubly is a great track to run at. I've tried to run at Milan and it's just a zoo. Lapeer has a shitty track. Ubly has a nice track, plenty of VHT, and oftentimes a real small crowd. I've gotten 30 passes in a day on a trip there, and that included an hour break in the middle of the day because nobody was in line.

Milan is more entertainment. rookies on crotch rockets, when the bike goes farther then the rider. Or people that insist on leaving pieces of their trans on the starting line. How about people that can't burn out. Ubly is clean too. Norwalk is ok as well, but vinegar on french fries, wtf??(by the way its good)

Vinegar on french fries, especially malted vinegar, is fantastic! What rock have you been under?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
QUOTE(searay28 @ Sep 17 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>why not have a meet and greet with people from lscn that have classic cars in the fall ?.
after the boats are put away. my cousin owns a local bar on m59 in macomb that i could possible get some food or drink discounts if there where enough people coming.

just a idea

john

A great idea. Have a '68 Olds 442 that I like to have an excuse to take out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ubly Dragway's 2nd Annual Nostalgia Race and Car Show
Past Tense Antiques

September 19-20, 2009

Entry Free: $35.00 for one day or $70.00 for both days

Spectators Fee: $10.00 per day

Trophy Class And Jr.Dragsters are also Welcome!!!!!!!!

Trophy Drivers Fee: $35.00 Per Day

Jr.Dragsters Fee: $10.00 Per Day

1980 and early and 1981 and newer will be in separate classes

PAYOUT: PRO-GAS $700.00 FOOTBRAKE $500.00

SATURDAY TEST AND TUNE 12 UNTIL 2 P.M.

NORMAL BRACKET RACE TO FOLLOW

CAR SHOW SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 19TH

REGISTRATION FOR CAR SHOW 9 AM. TILL

11 AM AT THE FRONT GATE

COST: $10.00 OR PRE-REGISTER $8.00

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Sep 17 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 17 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sleeper @ Sep 17 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ubly is a great track to run at. I've tried to run at Milan and it's just a zoo. Lapeer has a shitty track. Ubly has a nice track, plenty of VHT, and oftentimes a real small crowd. I've gotten 30 passes in a day on a trip there, and that included an hour break in the middle of the day because nobody was in line.

Vinegar on french fries, especially malted vinegar, is fantastic! What rock have you been under?

Ranch rules!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.