Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 28 2003, 07:51 AM)I`m sure Hazy would love one of those pictures of the Ultra sound for his desk!!
Oh God! Even I would have never gone THERE!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
My uncle has 4 daughters. The first three are all one year apart in school (freshman in college, senior & junior in HS). Also, they could all be models!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
My sister-in-law has 4 daughters... and 3 sons... and one more kid on the way... and she is only 38 years old!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
congrats!!!!

I have a friend with three young daughters and a fourth child on the way!! Gets crazy around all those girls!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Girls are the best man --- you'll never ever ever be alone!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have 3 girls 10,8 and 4 I love then dearly but my god, my 10 year old is already hitting that "stage" you know the one, where you can do nothing right and they think they know everything.. God love little girls!! My Mom Says I got what I deserve since I was a "little Hellion"........................

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Funny thing is that most of the guys I know who get all girls, "deserve" to get all girls. It's kind of a cosmic joke or something. I think it's called a taste of your own medicine. Tends to "soften" you up a bit!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 28 2003, 07:51 AM)I`m sure Hazy would love one of those pictures of the Ultra sound for his desk!!
BButt! omg.........

Congratultations, dewkat! I think it's wonderful news...We'll all pitch in and get you a shot gun!
Keep those boys of your babes....

I have two girls.......they keep you on your toes!

Traveler, I'll let 3crabs know why we have girls!
You are right on the money!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 09:07 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 28 2003, 07:51 AM) I`m sure Hazy would love one of those pictures of the Ultra sound for his desk!!
BButt! omg.........

Congratultations, dewkat! I think it's wonderful news...We'll all pitch in and get you a shot gun!

btenn lmfao

3crabs where were you Mon.??? And no matter what anyone says the pain is totally worth it!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 28 2003, 09:37 AM)Funny thing is that most of the guys I know who get all girls, "deserve" to get all girls. It's kind of a cosmic joke or something. I think it's called a taste of your own medicine. Tends to "soften" you up a bit!

I would have to agree that my x husband deserve's it, but not me!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 28 2003, 10:10 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 09:07 AM) QUOTE(btenn @ May 28 2003, 07:51 AM) I`m sure Hazy would love one of those pictures of the Ultra sound for his desk!!
BButt! omg.........

btenn lmfao

3crabs where were you Mon.??? And no matter what anyone says the pain is totally worth it!!
I was too pooped to participate! Had a great weekend though! Did stop at Metro on the way back across the lake........saw a couple of friends from my boat club and heard XO's on the radio....that was it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I will never forget walking in the ultra sound room and Dawn in tears, I knew it, I was in trouble, she could see on the ultra sound another boy making 3!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts