Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check to see if any bank owes you money in an old account..
I found 4 accounts for my nephew and his family...

First.....

Go to Yahoo

Under search.. Type in Michigan Money

Then poke..... Unclaimed Property

Then Poke..... Michigan Money quest

Then Type in your last name...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Nope.

Nothing for "Snowmaker". <_<

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
or just go here.

mine all mine

five listings came up under my name. but one has the wrong initial. the others???? how do I find out more info on the names and stuff?

of course I know where most my missing money is. That damm FICA keeps taking it, bastage!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I couldn't find anything for me, but I found my cousins name on there and my step dads. They are both checking it out today! My cousin thinks its some stock money!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
None for me, but lots for Crandall's and my Grandpa is on there, so I emailed my Dad because he is deceased..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well the child has checks hanging out from previous jobs - I found a claim for myself and a mutual insurance with ex - of 20 years ago - I've got some paperwork to do now ! Thanks for the tip ! I love mail money !

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I'm glad that other peeps and their families are finding out info about hidden money and so on. Cool....

I also just typed in my brother-in-laws name and it listed him as having funds from a credit union...
He's been deceased 24 years now... I told my wife to check into it..

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Didn't find me but went to another site that has lost money from Michigan and found a fireman that works with my mom.... $794 from 1994. Go figure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts