Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Why would they want to get rid of one of the few remaining places/things in detroit that hold something worth making the trip for?
Outside of the wings of course

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I remember launching at St. Jeans 4 or 5 years ago and they were pulling out a car from the launch. It was almost completely submerged. I kept thinking to myself that there was going to be a body in there, but there wasn't.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Bodies will be in those cars fo sho! I hope they find Jimmy

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
interesting Gobies ate Hoffa!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Probably found enough fishing lures to hold an auction! Funny how the City finds money for these seemingly useless tasks when all they talk about is how broke they are... were they hoping to find something that they couldn't have found simply by having the divers search the vehicles in the water?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Why spend the $ to remove something like that unless it is a navigational hazard? Glad I don't pay Detroit taxes, I'd have some phone calls to make...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Like little guy said spending $$ they don't need to. I love Detroit! Spend money when they dont need to and argue over money that they do need! Woohoo!!!
And they wonder why 1/3 of detroit is empty.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From what I've heard there is a "gas dock" nearby that wanted to dredge a deeper canal, and surveyors found the cars, dunno who is paying for recovering them?

·
Registered
183 Posts
If there are no bodies discovered, that may explain the girth on some of these Musky photos we have seen this year.

·
Registered
731 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts