Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came into work today and started talking about Matrix Revolutions. A guy was like, "I can't get into that series. It's just too unrealistic."

So what about you peeps?

PS -- Great movie, but be familiar with the charicters and story line before you go.
And If you can see it on a screen that's 60 ft high, that's a plus too.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What's so unrealistic about Matrix? All the "unreal" stuff takes place in a virtual environment.

Now, the Charlie's Angels movies are just retarded they are so unrealistic, and I haven't even seen the second one yet.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I just watched the Charlies Angel's second movie last night. It was pretty over the top. Probably won't see Matrix Revolutions. Liked the first one but not really interested in seeing the second.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(soosassy @ Nov 6 2003, 09:26 AM)I just watched the Charlies Angel's second movie last night. It was pretty over the top. Probably won't see Matrix Revolutions. Liked the first one but not really interested in seeing the second.
LOL, the second was earlier this year. The third is out now.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 6 2003, 08:20 AM)It depends how much nudity is in it.....

yeah, movies set some very high expectations, like John Holmes, how unrealistic, makes us average 10 inch guys feel inferior

also, making it with 4 or 5 women at a time, RIGHT, if I got three at a time I considered it a good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I didn`t think they could make a movie about something that wasn`t real...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 6 2003, 08:45 AM)yeah, movies set some very high expectations, like John Holmes, how unrealistic, makes us average 10 inch guys feel inferior

also, making it with 4 or 5 women at a time, RIGHT, if I got three at a time I considered it a good luck!!!!!

And of course every chick just LOVES getting a facial.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 6 2003, 08:46 AM)And of course every chick just LOVES getting a facial.

and I can't count the number of times when making love my wife has said "use the back door!!!"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 6 2003, 09:06 AM)... how quickly my threads seem to go south.
Pun intended?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 6 2003, 09:38 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 6 2003, 09:06 AM) ... how quickly my threads seem to go south.
Pun intended?

colonel angus is from the south, the deep south, where its very hot and sticky, you get a glistening on your face its so hot

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 6 2003, 09:41 AM)colonel angus is from the south, the deep south, where its very hot and sticky, you get a glistening on your face its so hot
I gotta find those pictures again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts