Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited here along with all of the people at work that the dog that we found last week has been adopted by Edeenrog.

I just spoke with Edeenorog and she is so excited to have "boo, named by her 2 year old grandson" as a new part of her family.

Words just can not explain how happy I am!!

Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
No, Thank You. We are so excited and happy to be welcoming Boo as the newest addition to our family. Bailey (grandson) and Boo are at Pet Smart right now getting him everything a puppy could want.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I will have to have NoCode take the pics and post them. Hint Hint.
My daugther called and said they looked him up at Pet Smart and everyone seems to think he is a Black Lab - Golden Retriever mix. Going to be Huge.
I can't stop smiling.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yup, he is going to be huge, but I bet even a bigger baby

What a nice mix for a dog

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Mar 1 2004, 11:16 AM)... What kind of god is he?
was that on pupose?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Mar 1 2004, 11:27 AM)QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Mar 1 2004, 11:16 AM) ... What kind of god is he?
was that on pupose?

Oppsie, typed that one backwards

I guess I should proof read before I post

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Mar 1 2004, 11:29 AM)QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Mar 1 2004, 11:27 AM) QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Mar 1 2004, 11:16 AM) ... What kind of god is he?
was that on pupose?

Oppsie, typed that one backwards

I guess I should proof read before I post

No I think it was just Freudian. He will be treated like a god in our house.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yeah!! Congrats Edeenorog to you and your family! He's a mix of 2 great dog breeds!
Can't wait to see pics!
let me know if you need a dog trainer!

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Mar 1 2004, 01:37 PM)Yeah!! Congrats Edeenorog to you and your family! He's a mix of 2 great dog breeds!
Can't wait to see pics!
let me know if you need a dog trainer!
From what I've heard so far he listens really well. But I will let you know.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
OMG!!!!! What a cute pic!! We are both smiling! Thank you for sharing. Gave me the warm fuzzies...

Glad the puppy found a loving home..and the loving home found a great addition to the family.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Great looking dog! Looks just like the lab I used to have. Do yourself a favor and go to Pet Smart and get the big foot long rawhide chewsticks they are about a buck each. Trust me, It'll save youir shoes. These guys love to crew on stuff.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Here's anothr tip. Stock up on Tennis balls. They live to retrieve stuff. When mine didn't have anyone to throw the ball for him he would drop one down the basement steps and go get it. He would do this for a hour straight till he got yelled at!

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(dno @ Mar 2 2004, 05:44 AM)Great looking dog! Looks just like the lab I used to have. Do yourself a favor and go to Pet Smart and get the big foot long rawhide chewsticks they are about a buck each. Trust me, It'll save youir shoes. These guys love to crew on stuff.
Thanks for the tips. My daughter took him to Pet Smart yesterday before bringing him home and bought him a tug rope with rawhide bones attached to it. He is a really really good dog. Still smiling ear to ear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts