Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had to make the decision yesterday....as it looks now, and barring any miracle from God, we will be removing him from life-support...possibly as early as tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for my family and especially my mom...they would have celebrated their 34th anniversary next week.
Unfortunately, he didn't leave much life insurance, and my mom is unable to work, so pray for her in that regard as well.
Thanx to everyone for their e-mails, pm's and messages of support.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Ken , we are so sorry. If there is anything we can do, please call.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
So sorry to hear the news Ken. I know it is a tough decision to make and your family is in our prayers.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ken, I can't tell you how sorry I'm to hear about your dad. I wish I had some magic words for you and your family during these trying times. All I can say is God bless and stay strong.

Mark D.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
wow Ken, not really sure what to say here. But please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong- Your mom is definitly in my prayers as well.. I am so very sorry~

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Dear Ken...I have been out of town and just heard the news. I am so very sorry for what has happened to your family. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything that any of us can do for you...PLEASE let us know.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Ken

The power of prayer has worked miracles. I will continue to pray for your Mom and Dad and your family. I will pray for strength, love and comfort for your family.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ken,

You and your whole family are in my prayers. We had to do this 2 years ago this August 24th and my Dad didn't have much life insurance either. I really feel for you and your family. It has to be one of the hardest decisions in the world. Again, prayers abound for you and your family.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Ken:
No words can express my sorrow for what you are going through...as you know I lost my mother three weeks ago today, and her 59th birthday would have been this Sunday. It is one of the most difficult parts of life; Please try to realize you are not alone and your dad will ALWAYS be with you to guide you and your family through life's path...

I can only give you a shoulder to lean on and hugs to comfort you the best they can...

Stay Strong and allow friends to help you get through this - we are all here for you...

Lots of love and support to you, my friend.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts