Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you 3crabs! I wanted his biological parents, Full Throttle and Pyrate Jim to see their son! He is such a lover! I just had to move him off my lap (passed out cold) so I could come check the post! Thanks again!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
How long have you had him? I was looking for a kitten this past summer...thinkin' PJim did offer.......I had to get a long hair because of my allergies. Short haired cats really bother me. been lucky with my Sophie, she doesn't bother me

Your cat seems so much bigger than mine....I think she's gonna be a smaller cat. Probably stay under 10 lbs. Size doesn't matter

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
He looks great and getting big. Nice to see him again. Have two of his brothers still. One we are willing to give away and the other we are keeping. We also ran into a problem when we went to get mom fixed. She was pregnant again. Couldnt figure out how since she never left house..........until we found the hole in the upstairs screen.
We have 3, 9 week old short hairs for adoption and mom has been successfully fixed.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone is looking for a kitty, mine is soooo loveable... I can vouch that he comes from good kitty genes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts