Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was expecting some sort of Spinal Tap fan site.

No fog machine?

Also, if you add the http:// to your address above, people can just click on it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 06:58 AM)I was expecting some sort of Spinal Tap fan site.

No fog machine?

Also, if you ad the http:// to your address above, people can just click on it.
ahhh, ok, thanks for the tip about posting the address.

lol, sorry, no fog, most hall managers wont let ya use them, or bubble machines for that matter. but, i rent one if requested and allowed by the venue.

and congratulations!! youre the first person ever, to make the connection between the company name and the movie.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 4 2003, 08:03 AM)and congratulations!! youre the first person ever, to make the connection between the company name and the movie.
REALLY!? I thought everyone knew that.

NIGEL: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most...most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here...all the way up...all the way up....

MARTY: Yeah....

NIGEL: ...all the way up. You're on ten on your guitar...where can you go from there? Where?

MARTY: I don't know....

NIGEL: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is if we need that extra...push over the cliff...you know what we do?

MARTY: Put it up to eleven.

NIGEL: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

MARTY: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top... number...and make that a little louder?

NIGEL: ...these go to eleven.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahah, nope, most dont know it. even people who have seen the movie, cant seem to recall that part.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 4 2003, 08:09 AM)hahahah, nope, most dont know it. even people who have seen the movie, cant seem to recall that part.
That's like the most recognized part though.

Now I want to go home and watch my DVD. <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 4 2003, 08:03 AM)lol, sorry, no fog, most hall managers wont let ya use them, or bubble machines for that matter. but, i rent one if requested and allowed by the venue.
I got a fog machine on clearance at Target for like $25. I set it up on Halloween at child-head height across the walkway to the porch.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 07:15 AM)QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 4 2003, 08:14 AM) for those who dont know the script that hazy recited, go here to download the movie clip..............

http://www.ourampsgoto11.com/flash/11_BG.MOV
Who you calling Hazy?

lol, whoops, sorry snow, had hazy on the brain, i was concentrating on responding to a posting by hazy about a puter problem he had.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, you a big guitar player? I'm guessing based on the avatar and the Jimi Hendrix song name.

If so, you may want to talk to Mr. Big on here.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 07:21 AM)So, you a big guitar player? I'm guessing based on the avatar and the Jimi Hendrix song name.

If so, you may want to talk to Mr. Big on here.
i wish!!! i tried, but just cant pick it up, i think i'm tone deaf. i'm just a big fan of blues and guitar oriented blues based rock. and yeah, i love the song, but more so for srv's cover of it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 4 2003, 09:08 AM)i wish!!! i tried, but just cant pick it up, i think i'm tone deaf. i'm just a big fan of blues and guitar oriented blues based rock. and yeah, i love the song, but more so for srv's cover of it.
I'd still like to get myself one. I can't do much, but they're just fun to mess around with.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey! either i met you somewhere or someone told me about you cause i TOTALLY remember a 'our amps go to 11' conversation about the dj service! cool site!

spinal tap rocks! "big bottoms my girl gottem!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts