Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Some of the user names I see are some what easy to figure out their meaning. More are not. I chose mine because I'm addicted to trap and skeet shooting, and "Top Gun" is a goal I always try to achieve in my leagues.
How did you come up with yours?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Are we doing this again?

Mine is based on a song called Rainmaker by one of my favorite bands, Vanden Plas.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 5 2003, 07:00 AM)gary-my name

deb-wifes name

s-initial of last name

we set all of our accounts this way
Now I just need your password(s).

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 5 2003, 10:54 AM)Are we doing this again?

Sorry... I've only been around since February. Never saw this one before

·
Registered
342 Posts
My brother call me Mirth from Earth (comparing me to Mirth((Johnathan Winters)) on Mork and Mindy) on the school bus in 9th grade and it stuck with me ever since. In fact, most of my friends parents only know me as Mirth.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 5 2003, 06:54 AM)Are we doing this again?

Mine is based on a song called Rainmaker by one of my favorite bands, Vanden Plas.
Be nice snowflake. I must appoligise to our friend Jeff over there.

HazyMemory -- because my memory seems to be different than everybody elses, also, I have chosen to deselect most of last years memories from my brain so it is a big blur.

It originated in a fight with an old girlfriend who in the heat of the arguement accused me of having "such a hazy memory" of what had "actually" happened.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Jun 5 2003, 07:21 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 5 2003, 10:54 AM) Are we doing this again?

Sorry... I've only been around since February. Never saw this one before

I was just messing with ya.

It has been done before though.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Mine was bestowed upon my by my friends when I was 17ish - was quite the wild woman back then.

Hotdiggetydog!! Some things never change.....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 5 2003, 07:54 AM)Mine was bestowed upon my by my friends when I was 17ish - was quite the wild woman back then.

Hotdiggetydog!! Some things never change.....

(back then) And when did you change?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Boater2be kinda sez it all. I am trying to come up with a good one for when I finally get on the water.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Smalls... I have small feet and it's hard for me to get on the boat when the water is so low, so my friends are like "smalls" come on! The name has stock with me.....

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Some of my friends always say "Jere you Focker", so I changed my name from 4U2NV ("for you to envy" in case you couldn't figure it out
) . Some people here still call me 4U2NV or NV or in Pauligan's case xyz (she couldn't figure it out so she started calling me that.
) When I had my vette, I tried to get my license plate to say that, but it was already taken.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I always liked a japanese woodblock print by Hosukei called " The Great wave off of Kanazawa" which is from a great Tsunami (hurricane with Tidal waves, general havoc) off the Japan coast. The "hart" is part of my last name, and tsunamihart lets me believe I still have a wild heart

1 - 20 of 132 Posts