Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got a few emails regarding the big ol bash next friday for ck promotions 2nd anniv party & snowbi's bday party at wooly bullys. here's how it works for you fine,fine peeps:

1- print the invite below in this post. it says VIP on it. bring it with you to Wooly Bullys from 7-9pm.
2-present this nifty printout (color or black and white, don't matter) to the intern at the door. she will set you up with your official VIP pass!

3-that official VIP pass will get you free food, free booze & beer, and the first 25 will get a groovy ck prize sack (yes, i said sack! lol!) complete with a new mix cd! wheeeeee! i refrained from putting a star wars figure in each one because i figured jeff would confiscate all the bags, and that would be unfavorable.

anyways... drinking, dancing, hanging, contests, dj, fun stuff... all outside on the huge deck. i'm putting the deck pics on the site now (well, not now. i'm typing this now. but in 5 minutes i will.)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it's gonna be a par-tay for sure! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2004, 10:57 AM)wheeeeee! i refrained from putting a star wars figure in each one because i figured jeff would confiscate all the bags, and that would be unfavorable.

LOL
SEE YOU THERE THANKS C.K BE READY TO DO SOME TA- KILL- YA SHOTS

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, i will be ready, grasshopper!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Vedy cool CK, will have to come early before our softball game.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Another CK event I know that it's going to be a party!

I'll plan on being there!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jun 9 2004, 11:25 AM)Vedy cool CK, will have to come early before our softball game.

always a pleasure to have you, aju!!!
will you wear my lipgloss again?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 9 2004, 11:51 AM)Another CK event I know that it's going to be a party!

I'll plan on being there!

and with the double whammy of a snowmaker b-day? OH YEAH!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Do I need one even if I'm on it? She should just recognize my eyes.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2004, 11:54 AM)Do I need one even if I'm on it? She should just recognize my eyes.

YOU will have your own special pass!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2004, 11:55 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2004, 11:54 AM) Do I need one even if I'm on it? She should just recognize my eyes.

YOU will have your own special pass!

I don't know whether to be honored or frightened.

ALL-ACCESS! Even into the women's bathroom.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sounds like a party!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds like we need to make a special LSCN birthday paddle!

thanks, brbd, for the idea!
will you be there as our official picture taker guy?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2004, 12:16 PM)sounds like we need to make a special LSCN birthday paddle!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2004, 12:29 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2004, 12:16 PM) sounds like we need to make a special LSCN birthday paddle!

oh come on... your a$$ is harder than you think!

then again, so is pine...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Heeeyyy.. i think we have a paddle left from Manana's party 2 years ago! I will go home tonight to make sure it is not packed away..
This could be fun. Pauline is dangerous with it. LOL

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jun 9 2004, 02:01 PM)Heeeyyy.. i think we have a paddle left from Manana's party 2 years ago! I will go home tonight to make sure it is not packed away..
This could be fun. Pauline is dangerous with it. LOL
*montgomery burns voice*
yeesssss, that would be good.
smithers! unleash the hounds!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
CK, any way the peeps playing softball can get VIP passes after we play?
our games are at 8:20 & 9:30, can't make the pub til at least 11:00.

thanks,

1 - 20 of 75 Posts