Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booking May 6th - 9th

Not sure where we're staying yet... does anyone know someone who knows someone that can get a deal on a hotel????

so far -

Me
Jon
Cotty

... feel free to add your name!!!!

the more the merrier!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wish I was there right now to bet on the NCAA Basketball Tourney.

Best place is to look online, Vegas has the Best deals, because they know once you are there they will get your money.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he he... that's about the only thing they won't get from me.... I'm not big on betting... everything else... they can have.... no shame for this trip....
just want to have some fun...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Mar 19 2004, 08:09 PM)Where are you staying and how much for air and hotel?????
Haven't decided on the hotel but we are looking into the Flamingo or Aladin.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Also check out the Imperial Palace, It’s across the street from Caesar’s Palace. It’s been a few years but the last time I was there their rates where decent. It’s near a few of the big name places and the rooms where nice but not fancy.

·
Registered
476 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 19 2004, 09:28 PM)QUOTE(jetski @ Mar 19 2004, 08:09 PM) Where are you staying and how much for air and hotel?????
Haven't decided on the hotel but we are looking into the Flamingo or Aladin.
What are the prices???

·
12,052 Posts
May 6-9? Aren't we boating them???
I'd be in if it were earlier in the year. What airlines are you using? I have a buttload of frequent flyer miles with Northwest.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
OMG! Very tempting C-girl...all I have to say, very tempting! Thinking...thinking...

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I do not recommend Imperial Palace for my clients. It's very hit and miss. I have one client that I book every month and he does stay there but told me he won't take his wife to Imperial Palace.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
hmmm can we golf there ?!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
It's Canadiangirls and Jon's first time out there and I would never recommend IP for there first time, even though I get comp rooms there.

Eddie...yeah we can golf there I would have to check into renting clubs because I hate lugging them around.

James & Mel it would be great if you two could come out as well.

The more the marrier......VEGAS BABY...

Steve the prices vary but count on $300 for flight and then a hotel for at least $100 depending on how many people go.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts