Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from dropping some stuff off at jack's, and i see the LSCN banner by btenn's boat, the tents by mac's boat (where the stripper will be), they're covering jack's pool with a sturdy plywood deck and a tent right now, too.

waves has their tent up as well.

but seeing the lscn banner up was COOL!!!
t-minus a few hours til early kick off to the weekend!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 02:35 PM)just got back from dropping some stuff off at jack's, and i see the LSCN banner by btenn's boat, the tents by mac's boat (where the stripper will be), they're covering jack's pool with a sturdy plywood deck and a tent right now, too.

waves has their tent up as well.

but seeing the lscn banner up was COOL!!!
t-minus a few hours til early kick off to the weekend!
We talked to Mac last night and he was not sure if he still was getting the 4 sided tent to have the stripper in.. he said somone told him that we did not need one and that the stripper would be in Jacks
, but that can't happen.. so hopefully Mac will still get the 4 sided tent to house the strip-teese
Otherwise... we will just have to go with the flow.
See you at Jacks CK about 6:30ish...the pool area is gonna be a blast ;-)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got a phone call this morning from one of the models that works for me, and she was like : "i hear there's gonna be a stripper friday. it's my day off: can i come?" LOL!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and how is the liver?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 04:09 PM)i got a phone call this morning from one of the models that works for me, and she was like : "i hear there's gonna be a stripper friday. it's my day off: can i come?" LOL!!!!
SUre she can come- the more the merrier ;-) What time are you getting there tomorrow?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 7 2003, 01:32 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 04:09 PM) i got a phone call this morning from one of the models that works for me, and she was like : "i hear there's gonna be a stripper friday. it's my day off: can i come?" LOL!!!!
SUre she can come- the more the merrier ;-) What time are you getting there tomorrow?
hoping 5:30-6pm...maybe earlier. depends on what MY parking situation is, if you know what i mean...
i may just park far and shuttle!

G

·
BTenn, I hope you don't mind if I stop in for a cocktail this weekend?

I'm gonna need it. All this planning is making my head spin.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 05:39 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 7 2003, 01:32 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 04:09 PM) i got a phone call this morning from one of the models that works for me, and she was like : "i hear there's gonna be a stripper friday. it's my day off: can i come?" LOL!!!!
hoping 5:30-6pm...maybe earlier. depends on what MY parking situation is, if you know what i mean...
i may just park far and shuttle!
yeah- the parking situation is going to be ugly....

not looking forward to that part of the evening. See you tomorrow

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 7 2003, 01:43 PM)BTenn, I hope you don't mind if I stop in for a cocktail this weekend?

I'm gonna need it. All this planning is making my head spin.
No problem.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I would like to attend the party Sat. night but I don't know the area very well.
Anyone got any suggestions where to park?
Someone said something about a shuttle, where do I get on one of those?

Thanks,
NoCode

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no code, visit www.nauticalmile.org for all the details about parking, etc. i'm not sure exactly where the lots will be, but if tonight is any indication of what's to come, hell's bells! it's worth it to park and shuttle!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
There doesn't seem to be any details at all on the website about where to park or where the shuttle is. I am going to try to get Snowmaker to drive me and drop me off, if he doesn't I don't know....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
You can park anywhere you want along Jefferson between 9 and 10 Mile (as long as it's legal and you can find a spot) or park up one of the side streets. The shuttle runs a continous loop up and down the street. (It looks like a trolley car). Or better yet, walk your lazy a$$, it cant be more than a mile.

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
we found out that all ya really gotta do is wave or thumbit
to catch the trolleys. they stopped and picked us up no prob..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts