Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Venetian Festival Party.This Saturday me and my neighbors will be having a party for the V.F. anyone wanting to stop by is more than welcome.I will get a couple of kegs after that your on your own.Location Emerald City well`s 03 thru 08 it`s on the main road up by Jack`s.Should have some real palm trees and a D.J. set up so just look for that.Any one interested in a well for the V.F. can cortact Sue at 772-4200 for details.Captain Rob or Mike if you can hook me up with a LSCN banner I should be able to hang it up somewhere.That`s it hope to see some LSCN people there.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hopefully we can make it, but I'm not sure. Our nephew's B-day party is that afternoon and we also have to get the house ready for our Open House on Sunday.

You didn't say what time.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 4 2003, 07:54 AM)Hopefully we can make it, but I'm not sure. Our nephew's B-day party is that afternoon and we also have to get the house ready for our Open House on Sunday.

You didn't say what time.

The time anytime after 4:00 they do close the gates at 5:00 for anyone that`s not a marina member and you would have to walk in or take the Trolly from somewhere else.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I'll be there, if Hazy wants to leave the banners by his side door I can run and pick them up, let me know when, I'm only 2 minutes from his house. I will be at emerald city all weekend also so I will drop the banners off at btenns. See you then. PM me about the banners if you need me to get them.

·
Registered
718 Posts
btenn...that sounds great!!! That's my b'day too. I'll call you and leave my numbers also PM you with them too. I'm in!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 4 2003, 10:37 AM)I'll just leave them on the back of his boat today before I leave tonight unless I hear that is not ok.
Thanks Hazy I will try and get them up shouldn`t be a problem.Hope the captains stop by for a few.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thank you pauligan!
yes! he heard that we had stripper and is willing to put a 4 sided tent so we can enjoy!

then jack's is actually covering the pool so you can stand over it, and tenting it! i am workikng on getting the b-ette party there!!! wish me luck at 2pm wed WHEN I meet with mike!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 4 2003, 09:44 PM)Hey btenn!!

Surprise!! The commodore at Jacks said we can (most likely) have the stripper in the tent he's going to have by your boat!! You get x number of girls in one spot!!!

Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 5 2003, 03:28 AM)thank you pauligan!
yes! he heard that we had stripper and is willing to put a 4 sided tent so we can enjoy!

then jack's is actually covering the pool so you can stand over it, and tenting it! i am workikng on getting the b-ette party there!!! wish me luck at 2pm wed WHEN I meet with mike!

Good Luck CK!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for that one ;-)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Btenn...thanks for the invite! I'll be there with bells on my toes!

Looks like Big Tree and Jewel's will be bringing there boat down there too!

Friday night should be a really good time!

See you all there!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
btenn, would you have any room on a table (or be interested) in me bringing the drink machine filled with knock-you-on-your-a$$-punch? I would need a power hookup, I have an extension cord and shore power converter if needed?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey btenn! thanks for the invite.

besides it being beachbum's bday, it's also mine!

i'm busy in the early evening and will probably be back to this side of town sometime between 9 and 11. do they open the gates back up after a certain time? i know parking is difficult to find. maybe it will be too late for me to show.

let me know past parking conditions or any tips on parking. thanks.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Aug 5 2003, 09:21 AM)let me know past parking conditions or any tips on parking. thanks.
After 2:00 p.m. on Saturday they close the gates to cars coming in, unless you have a Emerald Harbor sticker on your window. After that you have to park someplace on Jefferson/parking lots....and walk over.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 5 2003, 06:24 PM)QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Aug 5 2003, 09:21 AM) let me know past parking conditions or any tips on parking. thanks.
After 2:00 p.m. on Saturday they close the gates to cars coming in, unless you have a Emerald Harbor sticker on your window. After that you have to park someplace on Jefferson/parking lots....and walk over.
It`s not after 2 it`s after 5 they close the gate to anyone that doesn`t have a sticker get with the program Craps
And I had Sue move you well you were a little to close to me
J/K

1 - 20 of 69 Posts