Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great set-up!!!
I think everyone had a phenomenal time!!!!

I went to the festival last year and I do not remember it being that busy !!!!

One more thing..... I forgot my LSCN fleece on your boat (OOPS
), PM so that I can come and get it!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Awww Yeah! Had a great time! Thanks for letting us raft, thanks for the beer, and thanks for the pool!

I'm in recovery mode from Friday and Saturday... Never made "Da Moot" today...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
BTENN.....Awesome set up you and Mac Daddy had!! This was the best Venetian Festival I ever had, thanks to you guys!!
Not sure what was in that wicked Blue potion you were serving up but it knocked me on my a$$!
It was great hanging out w/ all you LSCNers you guys know how to rock!
Look forward to the next party.......

A BIG THANKS to Capt'n Rob and Sue E for hookin us up w/ a boat well!! NO DUI's this weekend!!

Finished off the weekend w/ Instigator chauffering us girls out to the Moot for a couple hours. Just when we were starting to have fun we had to leave.....boohoo!
Hey Steve the keys are in the ignition any time you want!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Had a great time at the Venetian Festival and at Jacks. I seen a few faces I reconized from pictures on here, But Sorry to say, I didn't get a chance to say hi to anyone. Hopefully I'll meet you guys in person one of these days.

Rob

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah what a great time!!! Big thanks to Sue for getting me and all of us a slip. Great hanging out with 3crabs and friends and Mr Big. Nice seeing everyone, waaaaaaaaay too many to list. Didn't get to bed until 3:30am Sat night. Best festival I've ever been at.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 10 2003, 10:01 PM)Yeah what a great time!!! Big thanks to Sue for getting me and all of us a slip. Great hanging out with 3crabs
What about me???
I take back all those nice things I said to you at 3:30 this morning

A big, huge thank you to Bobby & Sue! I had way too much fun
I'm actually too tired to post
Just got home about 45 min. ago....They were still partying down at Emerald City

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 10 2003, 10:10 PM)He's the boss.

Nobody tells me what to do
He says I never listen to a thing he says...and he's right!

My eyes are burning

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Thanks to everyone that stoped down had a great time.Crabs thanks for the gwokamolie(SP) it was great Waterlogged and Dookie thanks for the booze BRBD hope everything is ok with your foot.Girlie I gave Captain Rob your fleece.Once again thanks everyone for stopping down.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
THANKS FOR LETTING ALL OF US HANG OUT WITH YOU BTENN!!!!

WHAT FUN!!! OMG, DANCING WITH YOU PEEPS ON THE BOAT WAS A BLAST. MS. SUNBUM...PLEASE BE NICE WITH THE PICS YOU TOOK, I THINK I LOOKED LIKE A DORK!
IT WAS YOU WITH THE CAMERA RIGHT?
ANYWAY WHAT A GREAT WAY TO END THE SUMMER PARTYING...I START SCHOOL IN 2 WEEKS
MIGHT HAVE ONE LAST WEEKEND TO PARTAY BUT SHOOTING FOR A BIG SLOW DOWN. I'LL BE A BUSY WOMAN SOON!

(NO I'M NOT SHOUTING THIS TIME, CAPSLOCK WAS ON AND I DIDNT REALIZE IT
)

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 10 2003, 09:32 PM)BRBD hope everything is ok with your foot.
Thank you so much for everything you did, what a blast of a weekend!!!!!!!!
Beachbum and I had an awesome time......whatever happened to BRBD?? The last I saw him he was getting on the trolley late Friday night just for the ride....

G

·
Man OHHH Man!!!!!!

Huge fun.

BTenn, hope we didn't bottom out your boat too much from all the dancing on that hell of a nice boat. Very cool.

Thanks a lot man.

·
Registered
585 Posts
btenn...thanks for the beer...sorry I didnt get to meet you, but the beer was good!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
What a great night! Special thanks to Hammer for the beer, company, and shirt (you got it back, right?) and Btenn for the smokes, pitas, beer, and the dance floor on his boat!
(hope your boats ok!) Great seeing everyone! And finally, BRBD...... how's your foot?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I do agree, what a blast and I was only there Friday night! Huge thanks to Bobby for the hospitality. You were an awesome host once again! Felt like I got hit by a truck on the way to the wedding Saturday morning!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Thanks Btenn for the hook up this weekend!

I had to take off around 1:30...I couldn't keep my dancing to PG-17. D.J played some great tunes.

Thanks Capt'n Rob and Sue E for hooking Jewel's and Big Tree up!

Thanks for the suite Steinhauer's, you guys double rock!

Venetian 2003...it get's better each year!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yes, the tent set up was a nice relief from the inside crowd at Jack's.

Thanks to Taxman for loaning me his jacket both Friday and Saturday night.

Kudos to Pauline for the kick-butt bachelorette partyFriday!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts