Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to Johnny Z a few minutes ago. He plans celebrating Veronica's birthday in the moot on saturday... ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Hope the weather cooperates!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
crap, i am working the day, i will get there somehow !

even if i had to fly ! swim, hydroplane, take a train,

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sounds great to me. Laurie and I will be out Saturday and Sunday. We're wondering if anyone is spending the night out Saturday. If so let us know. Summers comming to an end real quick so we should take advantage of our boats.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Focker,

Unfortunately I will be out of town all weekend and unable to make it out. Please tell Veronica I wish her a very fun and happy birthday.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Penalty Box, I'll tell her for ya. It's a bummer you'll be out of town. Hope the following weekend is nice.

Rerun, I'm not sure if we'll be staying the night or not. That would be fun though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
HEELLLLL YEAHHH!!! I'm finally gonna make another apearance this weekend, and sounds like I picked a good one!! Can't wait for tomorrow, It's been so long, Dad, what does the boat look like, i forget!?!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Gonna try to rebuild my carb on saturday morning or tonight. Then I'll see if I can get out there. Happy Birthday Veronica!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Sep 12 2003, 01:06 PM)Eddddie......... want some popcorn???

mmmmmmm popcorn !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts