Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts

Seriously we talk about important stuff.

Just messing with ya guys. People start showing up around 6:45, we usually watch the Red Wings, drink some dollar beers and bs about fishing, boats and the lake. The real goofy stuff doesnt start up until later say after 10:00. Theres about 40 of us. GREAT SPECIALS GET LOADED AND EAT FOR UNDER 10 BUCKS. Big, Mini, ME=CBJ, Zeeb were all fishermen who hang out there. Heres Zeebs big fat daddy.

Hope to meet you all before summer. I might already know alot of you Im a part time minnow guy atLakeside Bait n Tackle.

Heres a nice one.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Getting close to fishing season and y'all can see that CBJ (Captian Beer Jammer) is wanting to talk more fishing!

Seiously, it is a good time and more fisherpeople should show up. I will fail to mention all the pretty single women that attend too....lol

Mini

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hello honey (my wife's nickname sometimes)? Yeah, the guys are telling me about a fun night at the bar talking fishing with a bunch of young, pretty, single women. Can I go?

OUCH! Hey, cut it out! Okay. I wasn't serious. Honest, honey.

Guess I'll stay in Lansing. I'm allergic to beer anyway.

·
Registered
456 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Feb 21 2003, 02:28 AM)Hello honey (my wife's nickname sometimes)? Yeah, the guys are telling me about a fun night at the bar talking fishing with a bunch of young, pretty, single women. Can I go?

OUCH! Hey, cut it out! Okay. I wasn't serious. Honest, honey.

Guess I'll stay in Lansing. I'm allergic to beer anyway.

Im allergic to beer to. As soon as I start drinking my Words start slurring, I forget about things that bother me, If I drink to much, my vision and judgment both go to sh!t. I find myself dancing around like a looney having a ball.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Man it's been a long time since I've seen Mini. I forgot how cute he can look in a fuzzy purple hat!!!

Maybe I'll drag myself out there soon. It will be tough heading East without a boat behind my truck though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.