Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts

Seriously we talk about important stuff.

Just messing with ya guys. People start showing up around 6:45, we usually watch the Red Wings, drink some dollar beers and bs about fishing, boats and the lake. The real goofy stuff doesnt start up until later say after 10:00. Theres about 40 of us. GREAT SPECIALS GET LOADED AND EAT FOR UNDER 10 BUCKS. Big, Mini, ME=CBJ, Zeeb were all fishermen who hang out there. Heres Zeebs big fat daddy.

Hope to meet you all before summer. I might already know alot of you Im a part time minnow guy atLakeside Bait n Tackle.

Heres a nice one.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Getting close to fishing season and y'all can see that CBJ (Captian Beer Jammer) is wanting to talk more fishing!

Seiously, it is a good time and more fisherpeople should show up. I will fail to mention all the pretty single women that attend too....lol

Mini

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea theres tons of girls up there. Boat Chicks, hotties and bar fly skanks. Wawhoo those are my favorite.

Some of even catch fish.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hello honey (my wife's nickname sometimes)? Yeah, the guys are telling me about a fun night at the bar talking fishing with a bunch of young, pretty, single women. Can I go?

OUCH! Hey, cut it out! Okay. I wasn't serious. Honest, honey.

Guess I'll stay in Lansing. I'm allergic to beer anyway.

·
Registered
456 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Feb 21 2003, 02:28 AM)Hello honey (my wife's nickname sometimes)? Yeah, the guys are telling me about a fun night at the bar talking fishing with a bunch of young, pretty, single women. Can I go?

OUCH! Hey, cut it out! Okay. I wasn't serious. Honest, honey.

Guess I'll stay in Lansing. I'm allergic to beer anyway.

Im allergic to beer to. As soon as I start drinking my Words start slurring, I forget about things that bother me, If I drink to much, my vision and judgment both go to sh!t. I find myself dancing around like a looney having a ball.

·
Registered
927 Posts
bar fly skanks?!?!?! thats all i asked for this xmas, but there was no skank under the tree agian this year
im gonna hafta check this place out sometime, you guys are my kinda people

madman himself

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
CBJ has a tendancy to exaggerate. The ladies I have met on this site are far from "bar fly skanks", but they sure are alot of fun. I wont be at TNT's this Tuesday, it's Big Fish night at the Outdoorama in Novi.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Man it's been a long time since I've seen Mini. I forgot how cute he can look in a fuzzy purple hat!!!

Maybe I'll drag myself out there soon. It will be tough heading East without a boat behind my truck though.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I said bar fly skank it wasnt pertaining to our sweet and loving LSCN GIRLS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts