Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word this morning from her ex husband that her mom passed away around 3 am this morning-

she never made it to Philly on time

I don't have any details yet regarding the arrangements.....but will forward them on as I receive
them.

Please send your thoughts and prayers her way.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Oh my.....There never seems to be the right words to say when you lose a loved one.

You and your family are in my and Jeff's prayers.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Laney; I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family. If you need anything, you know your LSCN peeps are there for you.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
so sorry for the loss and she is still in our prayers

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 18 2003, 07:31 AM)Oh my.....There never seems to be the right words to say when you lose a loved one.

You and your family are in my prayers.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
The XO's are sorry for your loss!!
God Bless you and your family!!!

XO

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Laney...I am so sorry about your loss. May the good Lord watch over you and your family. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Manana and Manana II

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I wasn't going to log in just yet, but I just had to say I'm truly sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just spoke with Laney,
she is still about 5 hours away from Philly- when they got the news this morning they decided to stop driving and get a hotel room & get some rest-

She's back on the road and thankful for all of your well wishes-

those of you that have her cell # are welcome to call although her nextel probably won't have service for much longer.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 18 2003, 06:28 AM)Qoute from Puppetshow

she never made it to Philly on time

Qoute from Boss.

Oh my.....There never seems to be the right words to say when you lose a loved one.

You and your family are in my and Jeff's, prayers. Count the Swensen family in for that one.
Man, thats rough. That really really sucks.

I have typed, deleted and typed and deleted.

Man thats rough. that really really sucks.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 18 2003, 08:31 AM)Oh my.....There never seems to be the right words to say when you lose a loved one.

You and your family are in my and Jeff's prayers.
That's what I said

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.