Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of you don't know me, but I'm a little heartbroken for my future brother in law.
I just received a phone call from my sister, her fiance called her this morning to tell her his dad passed away because of a heart attack late last night. The hard part of this is that he just arrived here from Texas a couple days ago to be at their wedding on Saturday. I'm just so very sad over this.
They weren't even able to see him since his arrival which is terrible.
My sister said that his last words to her before he left to come up was that he wouldn't miss this wedding for the world. I guess God had different plans. They are completely devastated that he's gone.
How do you handle something like this? Saturday is going to be an even more emotional day.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh my God that's terrible.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have a friend who went through a very similar event. She still crys when she hears the daddy daughter song from her wedding but she GOT THROUGH IT.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That totally blows man, I feel bad for your sister and her fiance.

"Nice plan GOD"

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry to hear that
, I hope everybody at the wedding can pull together and make it a great night. Just remember, He'll be there in everybodies hearts...

Rob

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I am so very sorry for their loss.

They have to believe his last words, "I would not miss it for the world"

They just have to remember that he just has a better view now.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with your family....there is no easy way to handle it, everyone must grieve in their own way.
Such a sad thing at such a wonderful time.
Sorry....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts