Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is vetrerans day dont forget to honor our vets and to thank them for the sacrifices that they made for us to be free..
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Got a military ID - Go to BPS, 15% off. Everything - 15% off each item no matter if it is on sale or not. Great deal.
HOOAH

·
Registered
98 Posts
The discount is for any person that has a valid and current Military ID. By the way we extended that deal through December 31st as of Yesterday!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Does that mean even honorably discharged veterans? And if so can you bring your DD214 as proof?

h2o<--------wondering

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
How about us battle wounded Vets??? LOL LOL

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
You are a true American Hero Bob,
...probably not to many people have heard your "war stories" or seen the nasty scars on those old oak legs of yours,.....but I have heard a few and they make me proud to live in a country where guys like you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our rights and freedoms. I salute you and EVERY other veteran in the USA and abroad, be they man or woman, and for all you have done in the past, present and future!! You are a why the USA is the GREATEST country in the world!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Now get back to work,...slacker!!!

Peace Bob!!!

Mac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts