Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up again in a couple of weeks (LCS). What channel do the locals hang out on, (VHF) on the U.S. as well as the Canadian side ? I may try and shout at one of you and give you a big howdy if I hear you chattering on the air waves !!!

Thanks !

G

·
Check about 13 posts down. It looks like the ever-popular channel 69 is the one to use. It hasn't really been discussed but I expect if you hail "Lake St. Clair Net, Lake St. Clair Net, Lake St. Clair Net, this is MKokruok", if someone from the board is listening, they will probably answer back.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ May 22 2003, 10:02 PM)Check about 13 posts down. It looks like the ever-popular channel 69 is the one to use. It hasn't really been discussed but I expect if you hail "Lake St. Clair Net, Lake St. Clair Net, Lake St. Clair Net, this is MKokruok", if someone from the board is listening, they will probably answer back.
Bill, that's a great idea. We should bring this up in the boathouse. What a great way to find ANYONE from the board, like on an off day on the lake when not too many may be on. Instead of going through a list of names, trying to find folks, whatever members are out there can respond!

G

·
Hammer hangs out on channel 69. Most radio's, even the hand helds have a scan option on it. I normally scan all the recreational channels. That way you don't miss a thing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been up several times the last few years and have yet to meet any of you. I will give the "hail" mentioned a try when I get there. ( St Clair Net, etc)
I will be in the Mitchell bay area 6/7 thru 6/11, so if any of you care to give it a try just yell for me !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts