Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1987 sea ray weekender in great shape except for the vinal stripes top side. discolered and cracked. does anyone have the name of a source that could remove and reinstall the vinal strips. boat at sassy's for the winter and summer at jefferson beach. will very much appreciate help in finding someone. this is my first boat and have learned big time from the LSCN.

bill veit
st clair shores

·
Registered
256 Posts
Bill,

Try calling Brian Elliott of Laser Marine at: 313-729-1326. I have the same issue and talked to Brian about it. He's doing mine next spring.

Steve

·
12,052 Posts
Hey Bill,

A lot of people in my boat club have older Searays with the same problem. They removed them theirselves with a rubber wheel in a drill motor. It is available at any painters supply store. I think its made by 3m. It wont hurt the gelcoat. The floating docks at Merto worked great because your at the right height. Leave the stripes off, the boat looks newer.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(Icewoz @ Nov 2 2003, 06:06 PM)Bill,

Try calling Brian Elliott of Laser Marine at: 313-729-1326. I have the same issue and talked to Brian about it. He's doing mine next spring.

Steve
THANK YOU Steve.

Spoke with Bill today, I am going to take care of it for him next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts