Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
QUOTE(coolguy1 @ Dec 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey have any of you checked out vieatian or candels area? or have any of u checked out the 11-9 mile areas whats going on out there?

I was by the ventian today. No one is parking in the Marina parking lot as there is open water in the canal, but there were a ton of fishermen quite aways back in the canal. I am guessing there is another place to access the canal?

·
Registered
744 Posts
QUOTE(coolguy1 @ Dec 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey have any of you checked out vieatian or candels area? or have any of u checked out the 11-9 mile areas whats going on out there?

I was by the ventian today. No one is parking in the Marina parking lot as there is open water in the canal, but there were a ton of fishermen quite aways back in the canal. I am guessing there is another place to access the canal?

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(perch chaser @ Dec 27 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(coolguy1 @ Dec 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey have any of you checked out vieatian or candels area? or have any of u checked out the 11-9 mile areas whats going on out there?

I was by there about 12 noon today. I saw 3 guys fishing the canal between east and west Archer. Do not know if they were catching any. My guess is they are locals that live there maybe? The only other way to get there is from the Metro point by the Island, but it is a long walk and I doubt the ice is good enough, but I could be wrong. I have not set foot on any ice yet, but I have been watching that spot, and yes to the open water by the bridge :-(

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(perch chaser @ Dec 27 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(coolguy1 @ Dec 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey have any of you checked out vieatian or candels area? or have any of u checked out the 11-9 mile areas whats going on out there?

I was by there about 12 noon today. I saw 3 guys fishing the canal between east and west Archer. Do not know if they were catching any. My guess is they are locals that live there maybe? The only other way to get there is from the Metro point by the Island, but it is a long walk and I doubt the ice is good enough, but I could be wrong. I have not set foot on any ice yet, but I have been watching that spot, and yes to the open water by the bridge :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.