Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fall Boat Show is just around the corner, and we are again recruiting volunteers to work the LSCN booth. There may be some merchandise to sell, but for the most part, it will involve spreading the word about LSCN. Each show we still find a few people that haven't heard about the site.

So if you're available to work the show, please post the date and times that you are available. We ask that you allocate a half day at minimum. (ie. 12- 4, or 4 to 8pm) but if you're available for the full day, that's great too.

Capt'n Rob will make the final schedule by the end of next week.

Here are the show dates and times;

Wednesday, September 17
12 noon to 8 pm

Thursday, September 18
12 noon to 8 pm

Friday, September 19
12 noon to 8 pm

Saturday, September 20
12 noon to 8 pm

Sunday, September 21
12 noon to 6 pm

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'm working the boat show for MCPS on Thursday 4:00 - 8:00.
I'll work the boat show for LSCN on Friday 4:00 - 8:00.
Unable to work on Wed., Sat. or Sun.

NoCode

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Captains, I will be spending as much time as possible at the boat show any way. I would be glad to help out. Any week day after 3:30-4 ish or any weekend time.

·
12,052 Posts
I'll see if I can do Wednesday from probably 3:45 on. That is the day Wiz and I go jet skiing. Friday morning I fly to Sanibel Island so I cant do the weekend as I will be suffering in 90 degree sunshine and swimming in the gulf and pool.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'll work it when you schedule Mini in to work it (if he has a break during his fishing schedule then). That way we can come together

ps. Promise I won't be too hungover to show up & represent this time!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Sep 3 2003, 08:28 PM)It's funny how the guy who made up the schedule for the spring show ended up working with a couple of hotties...

Yeah and I got stuck with Mongo and Rdeiter.

Just kidding buddy. I'll work with Laney, Shandog, Pauligan, and Manana II. That should do it.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Sep 3 2003, 09:28 PM)It's funny how the guy who made up the schedule for the spring show ended up working with a couple of hotties...

...and it turned out to be quite the party

I want to work with that very same team this time

(Hammer, we DID end up on your boat...)

I can do Friday 4-8 pm FO SHO...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scanning my original message....

hmmmm....

I don't see anywhere where I called it a party.

Nope... just says something about working the booth.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
so this means dont bring any beer???

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 4 2003, 12:13 AM)Scanning my original message....

hmmmm....

I don't see anywhere where I called it a party.

Nope... just says something about working the booth.

I SAID: I want to WORK with that very same team this time.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Sep 3 2003, 09:28 PM)It's funny how the guy who made up the schedule for the spring show ended up working with a couple of hotties...

I didnt find it funny at all, I was scheduled that day too....

Looks like Saturday I have a tournament so it will be an early Friday night. Possibly Thursday or Sunday for me. I will let you know for sure.

Mini

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
My slot for MCPS was changed to Wed. so I can do Thursday 4:00 - 8:00 as well as Friday 4:00 - 8:00 if needed.

NoCode

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't know if i can move my schedule around...let me see what i can do. i'll shoot for thurs 4-8.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts