Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The offshore boat races are June 29th this year and we need a few volunteers, and there boats to be patrol boats. We don’t need and big cruisers, but they should be able to carry a 4 person crew. Please PM me or email @ [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I did this a couple of yeas ago and had a good time and didn't do a thing, but I can't do it this year, sorry.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I could probably volunteer for the race but can't make it to any meeting on Friday ... that's Jobbie Nooner!

If you just need someone for the race, PM or Email me.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Brian,
Sounds like a good time, providing nothig serious happens. I would love to help, but the 29th is my 12 year wedding anniversary. The wife would kill me if I went and did something fun like this without her or the kids. Any chance they could change the race day to accomodate me? I am available July 19 and 20th.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a meeting on the 23rd at the Jefferson Yacht Cub (at Jefferson beach marina) at 7:00pm for any one that is interested.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Thanks Brian. I appreciate that.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Jun 19 2003, 10:23 AM)Thanks Brian. I appreciate that.

Considering the guy running this I might have more pull than Brinik

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Okay, I missed the post somewhere on the forum that explained the "ttt" can it be repeated here?

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 19 2003, 03:08 PM)
Everyone is going to be on the Big Red Bus parading around New Baltimore that day!

I have to try, We are still a few boats short

1 - 16 of 16 Posts