Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am working on the schedule for the show, and am in need for people to rep SOSCL and sell merchandise. It's very easy. Think of it as a free ticket to get in the show.

PM me or respond here.

Thanks
Convincor

·
Registered
765 Posts
Bill-- you know Gary & I will be available. Just let us know what time you need us for.

Saturday morning is out of the question because both kids have soccer games at noon.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Bill, I can't do LSCN or SOSCL booths <_< My work hours are too funky and then on the weekend I'm going over to Idle Hour to PARTY!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A couple of hours are fine.

Thanks for all that have checked in. I will let you know as soon as I get things together.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pAC

Yes Chuck will be there when he can. He usually fills in when we cannot find a volunteer for a spot. He is trying to set it up so he can have his boat in the finger docks. Should be a great time. Both Chuck and I should both be there on Sturday (our busiest day).
Please PM me your phone number so I can talk to you about it.

The rest that inquired, I have your numbers.

Thanks.
Convincor

·
Registered
487 Posts
I can be available for some help on Sunday.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 5 2003, 09:10 AM)Bill, I can't do LSCN or SOSCL booths
My work hours are too funky and then on the weekend I'm going over to Idle Hour to PARTY!
You don't work Wed. or Thurs evening.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 5 2003, 09:10 AM) Bill, I can't do LSCN or SOSCL booths
My work hours are too funky and then on the weekend I'm going over to Idle Hour to PARTY!
You don't work Wed. or Thurs evening.

I don't get home until 5:00ish....If there is a opening for 6:00 to closing, that I can do. And Wed. or Thurs. would be okay.....

Thanks for pointing that out, Jim!
Just a bit uptight here today...My mom is in recovery, so her surgery went okay......Know to resolve some other issues <_< <_< What a day.......Hope it gets better

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Good idea, I will put a call into Jim Dixon to see if we can get LSCN and SOSCL next to each other.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rob, I offered to help at the LSCN booth on Wed. Sept. 17 haven't heard anything yet , could possibly help out at both, let me know. AL

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I will have the schedule done in a few days.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I think it would be easier to tell everyone that the schedule will be posted by 9-10-03.

Thanks everyone for volunteering.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 8 2003, 02:13 PM)threecrabs should work everyday

I feel you gettin' your @$$ whooped soon!

What did you edit, Woosey-Boy???

You've been hangin' with Hammer too much

1 - 20 of 20 Posts