Feb 21 Sunday612.77%
Feb 22 Monday24.26%
Feb. 24 Wednesday12.13%
Feb 25 Thursday12.13%
Feb 27 Saturday48.51%

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
here is the final vote for the pig outing.

Which Day
Sunday [ 6 ] [15.79%]
Monday [ 6 ] [15.79%]
Tuesday [ 4 ] [10.53%]
Wednesday [ 6 ] [15.79%]
Thursday [ 6 ] [15.79%]
Friday [ 4 ] [10.53%]
Saturday [ 6 ] [15.79%]
now we can vote for a day. you may choose more than one. The final three days will be posted along with a final count of how many can attend on each day. I eliminated the end of the month as I need time to scout and get us prepared with an area, and as I am helping with the ice fishing outing I might not want to spread myself to thin. Also there are a couple of dates in there to remember:
Feb. 7 Is the Super bowl
Feb. 14 Is Valentines Day
Feb. 25 and 27 is during Outdoorama.
Just in case you vote and those events might change your plans please do not vote for those days If your planning a party for the super bowl or if your wife will kick you out for not spending valentines day together. Or if you are planning to go to outdoorama.
Also I will leave this vote up until this sunday january 24 and then we will vote on a final day and we will do a poll on how many will attend so we can plan the driving situation. And by then I should have an idea of which counties we will have the best chance to score some hogs.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
at this time i can go any time so i will not pick what kind of money will need is what i need to know and let me know what area your thinking of i can get my brother in to doing some scouting also may be next weekend

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what I was thinking and it is solely up to the peeps going who drive. But I can take the explorer and it has a v-6 so it will be good on gas and we can seat four in there with all our gear. Then depending on how many go we can get the appropriate amount of vehicles and we all chip in on gas. And when we eat either we pack a lunch and eat there or we can go eat at a cheap restaurant or something and each person covers there own meal. I have never driven to midland with our truck So I am not sure how much it would cost to go up there and back but I am quite sure it couldn't be that much.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jan 23 2010, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>at this time i can go any time so i will not pick what kind of money will need is what i need to know and let me know what area your thinking of i can get my brother in to doing some scouting also may be next weekend
Also you can pick multiple dates on there I made it so you could vote on as many days as you wanted to. So if you have four or five days that work better than the rest go ahead and vote for them

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 24 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fully guided pig hunts 200.00

craigs list not sure if its wild or a game ranch
Yes its on state land. It is posted on the michigan sportsmen site also. He takes you to the where the game are in a area on some state land.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm out. I can't make any of those dates....now anything that might happen after March 12th and is cheap I might be able to do.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(snowman @ Jan 25 2010, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm out. I can't make any of those dates....now anything that might happen after March 12th and is cheap I might be able to do.
If this goes well and we find where they are locating and such, We were talking at the food drive / get together about making this an annual thing. But possibly changing it to fall.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Whatever. I want to kill something

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 25 2010, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ill be up for it........maybe if a few of us want to do this one and find out where those tasty critters are at we could go back on are own.
thats is what i was thinking. If a bunch of us get together it is a better chance to find them and then all of us will be able to go anytime.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Just back in town. Feb. 7th works best for me. I can drive, no big deal. S10 Blazer, can take up to 4 if there is a way to haul pigs back. Will have to look at other dates if 7th. doesn't work. Might have to move work around, if i can, for other dates.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Wish I could join you all, but we're saving up all of our $$$ for an upcoming 10 day trip to Hawaii, and copious amounts of night shark fishing. I have already booked 3 outings, and trying to figure out how to go ram hunting while I'm there too.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(canaller @ Jan 26 2010, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just back in town. Feb. 7th works best for me. I can drive, no big deal. S10 Blazer, can take up to 4 if there is a way to haul pigs back. Will have to look at other dates if 7th. doesn't work. Might have to move work around, if i can, for other dates.
I've got one trailer that is 4 x 8 with 3' sides that i will haul on the explorer. Should be able to get a few piggies in there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts