Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What power rod (medium or medium heavy) does everyone like to use on a wacky rig senko?? I think I've got the line and hook down, I just can't decide on which rod to buy, medium or medium heavy. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Buy medium. More versatile.

·
Registered
111 Posts
and after you tell her there was a two for one sale, buy about 20 lures and tell her you got them all for over 50 percent offfffffffff, that way it looks like your bargin shopping and you are concerned about HER financise.....o and get her somthing to.......

·
Registered
927 Posts
tried that one last weekend. came back from bps with an $88.00 receipt in the pocket. tried to explain to my girl that everything i bought was on sale. the reel was 50% off. still doesnt work for me. i thought she would be proud cuz i was bargain shopping. instead she just lectured me on how i dont have any money to spend. nothing works for me.

madman himself

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
I thought all knowledgeable fishermen knew to hide the receipt........

Madman do we need to teach you the basics all over again?

·
Registered
927 Posts
my gf can sniff out a recipt from bass pro like rosie o'donnel can sniff out a cupcake in the desert. i am defensless against such power.

madman himself

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Receipt? What's a receipt?

·
Registered
666 Posts
No, No, you need to change the terminology. It is documentation to be used with the IRS for tax purposes. You need to explain that you just pick them up when people throw them on the ground so that you can help offset the expenses

1 - 12 of 12 Posts