Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(troyguy @ Jan 25 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the classified section woul dbe the place to sell items....

that's what I was thinking, but couldn't find it.

Is my eye sight getting that bad?

tg.

I wouldnt sweat it, tg...lately peeps have been selling all sorts of things in the boathouse.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 25 2010, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Toward the top of the page you will see links including Free Classifieds.

I see it now - Thanks! I know I need classes....

Left tab under site menu towards the bottom.

I have a bunch of stuff to put in the classifieds.
Early spring cleaning I guess....

tg.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jan 25 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troyguy @ Jan 25 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the classified section woul dbe the place to sell items....

tg.

I wouldnt sweat it, tg...lately peeps have been selling all sorts of things in the boathouse.

I would sweat it because it is against the forum rules.

Posting an ad saying that have placed an ad in the classified (include a link) seems to be ok, that way you can answer questions in the post. but out and out posting an item for sale is against the forum rules.

I would also think that posting a link to CL is not a good idea either.....why drive traffic away from the site????

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jan 25 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troyguy @ Jan 25 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the classified section woul dbe the place to sell items....

tg.

I would also think that posting a link to CL is not a good idea either.....why drive traffic away from the site????

With that in mind then I guess it should be against the rules to post any links in here because any link posted could take people from the site.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I have noticed that things are a lot less stringent over here in the boathouse but things seem to be more fun over here also. Its not like people that leave to go check out an ad are going anywhere they will be back they are just looking at the ad. They aren't abandoning ship. I frequent four sections of this site, here, the sportsmen forum, the fishing forum and the fishing hole. Out of all of them here and the sportsmen forum seem to be the most fun. And I believe that to be in part that peeps in here tend to enjoy themselves and also just let things slide off there backs. I have seen some fun debates but for the most part it isn't like the fishing forum where one wrong picture or one wrong word turns into a b!tch fest. just My opinion take It as you may But it will still be my opinion.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 25 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have noticed that things are a lot less stringent over here in the boathouse but things seem to be more fun over here also. Its not like people that leave to go check out an ad are going anywhere they will be back they are just looking at the ad. They aren't abandoning ship. I frequent four sections of this site, here, the sportsmen forum, the fishing forum and the fishing hole. Out of all of them here and the sportsmen forum seem to be the most fun. And I believe that to be in part that peeps in here tend to enjoy themselves and also just let things slide off there backs. I have seen some fun debates but for the most part it isn't like the fishing forum where one wrong picture or one wrong word turns into a b!tch fest. just My opinion take It as you may But it will still be my opinion.

you have to watch out for those crazy fisherman

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would sweat it because it is against the forum rules.

Posting an ad saying that have placed an ad in the classified (include a link) seems to be ok, that way you can answer questions in the post. but out and out posting an item for sale is against the forum rules.

Items have been posted in classified's.

It won't allow posting a link to somewhere else by the way.

They are a nice pair of waders and I've already gotten some interest.

tg.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(troyguy @ Jan 25 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 25 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would sweat it because it is against the forum rules.

Items have been posted in classified's.

It won't allow posting a link to somewhere else by the way.

They are a nice pair of waders and I've already gotten some interest.

tg.

Good luck they look like a nice pair if I had the cash. I might start getting back into fly fishing this up coming soft water season and they look like they would work great. Marvin says no soft water stuff till hard water season is over.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
lol...

I wouldn't sweat it....the rules aren't followed 100% - 100% of the time - especially in off season

and....

I wouldn't sweat it...coz sweatin aint kewl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts