Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another question......

If you had to wake up tomorrow morning in the body of someone else, whom would you pick?

I'll answer later

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 20 2004, 02:43 PM)Here's another question......

If you had to wake up tomorrow morning in the body of someone else, whom would you pick?

I'll answer later
easy... i would have to say Jessica Simpson... she is beautiful, great body, great career, hot hubby!!

MS... who could your choice be??

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I can only imagine MS answer?!?!

I'll have to think who I might want to be...god knows I have been through many changes this past year! Heck, I may just settle as waking up as myself...always a new experience everyday being DD.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 20 2004, 02:53 PM)Body of somebody else?

hmph...

drawing a complete blank...
I answered my response with the idea if i get to wake up in her body... i get to live her life also.... But i f i could not live the life, just have the body... i think i would still choose her

And now i heard she is prego!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 20 2004, 02:49 PM)easy... i would have to say Jessica Simpson... she is beautiful, great body, great career!!!
Yeah me too... I would love to wake up in Jessica Simpson!!!
That is if I was single of course...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEFocker Posted on Jan 20 2004, 03:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 20 2004, 02:49 PM)
easy... i would have to say Jessica Simpson... she is beautiful, great body, great career!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 20 2004, 02:56 PM)Heck, I may just settle as waking up as myself...always a new experience everyday being DD.

I agree Dawn!! I like my own skin! The journey I've made thru my life has made me who I am today, and I like who I am!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 20 2004, 02:52 PM)damn phone! I'll be back.....
Sheesh!

Anywhoo......Jennifer Aniston. She's got it pretty good all the way around:

~ highest paid actress in hollywood
~ um...she's married to BRAD PITT
~ perfect body: toned muscles to perfection
~ in high demand

I'd pick to walk a mile in her mocs most definately

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 20 2004, 03:04 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 20 2004, 02:49 PM)easy... i would have to say Jessica Simpson... she is beautiful, great body, great career!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
yeah I'd be Britney Spears too! I could just sit home naked all day and play with myself.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm sure I'll get alot slack for this one.........MADONNA hands down.

Alternatives:

Charlize Theron - just beautiful all around
Angelina Jolie- Awesome body, crazy

Oh If I could be a guy.......ummmm Brad Pitt!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
if it were only for a day i would love to wake up as hazy... i have known him for so many years and he is one of the only people i have never been able to figure out. to be him is the only way...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 20 2004, 06:36 PM)if it were only for a day i would love to wake up as hazy... i have known him for so many years and he is one of the only people i have never been able to figure out. to be him is the only way...

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 20 2004, 05:36 PM)if it were only for a day i would love to wake up as hazy... i have known him for so many years and he is one of the only people i have never been able to figure out. to be him is the only way...
lol I think you just want to have sex with me!

But seriously I don't see why he's so hard to figure out. Are you talking about something specific?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
If you really want to know what it would be like waking up as someone else, just ask Hammer-He always wakes up looking like someone else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts