Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
They would be cutting their throats if they did that, because you can only get a up to a certain size boat there. It's not like a big cruiser can come in and buy 200 gallons.
We'll see. Never can tell. I wish I would of had the chance to buy it!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Mar 9 2004, 03:13 PM)They would be cutting their throats if they did that, because you can only get a up to a certain size boat there. It's not like a big cruiser can come in and buy 200 gallons.
We'll see. Never can tell. I wish I would of had the chance to buy it!
Did You put an bid last year ?
Walkers Landing run by Convicor ( Sales will go up 100 % )

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It would have been so awesome if Convincors would have bought it!!!! I would have worked for free!!!! (only on weekdays
)...

The dream isnt dead...maybe the new owners wont like it!

G

·
Personally I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt and consider that the new owners might run the place much like it was run before. The store is a great resource for the lake and I'll support them with my business until I have a good reason not to. Hopefully we will get them as advertisers on the board also, and give cool LSCN discounts on boating supplies, like gas and beer (hint hint). Think positive, the glass may be half-full here...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Pretty cool Bill!

G

·
Bill, that is an awesome pic. How cool?

I have thought of doing the same thing in the past. But, always in such a hurry to get the "party". I you know what I mean?

G

·
I got that pic last October when we played hooky on what we figured might be the last decent boating day before we put the boat away. It was Thursday the 9th and I think they said they were closing Walkers for the season that Saturday. It's a lot easier to take that picture then when there's nobody waiting to dock. We spent a great afternoon out on Gull with the Sunbums, Boatchic (in the pic with Freckles), Pandora, Beckers, Mr. Big, and a cooler or two.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I remember being soo envious that day. I was stuck at work. Hindsite is always 20/20. Seeing that I got laid off anyway, I would have taken that day off. Man I hated that job!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts